rankings update

Hamm

I see two major problems with the D2 rankings.  No one with direct ties to ​D2 wants to take the time to do the research needed to publish accurate rankings.  The person doing the rankings for D2 at the present time is a D1 person and his/her heart is not into providing accurate rankings.It's difficult to critize someone that is receiving zero compensation for their work.  To my knowledge the people that do both the D1 & D2 rankings are doing this to help promote high school wrestling in Tennessee and they receive zero compensation for their efforts.  Maybe if each school with wrestling programs in Tennessee would pay $25.00 to the person for the rankings they would have a little more enthusiasm for keeping them up to date and accurate.

Edited by cbg

"Maybe if each school with wrestling programs in Tennessee would pay $25.00 to the person for the rankings they would have a little more enthusiasm for keeping them up to date and accurate."

I'm ready to 'rank away'. Cash only and in advance. After hours of research, here's my latest:

pin-tn.com/?page_id=632

Edited by Newestguy

he does a great job with DI, but he does DII wrestlers a disservice by not getting any kids in the correct weights. (Many kids have been at the same weight all year). Im not complaining. Just stating a fact and requesting that he not do DII rankings.

a disservice? Right cause these kids really look at the rankings. Because these rankings determine how good the kids wrestle or how they do at state. I promise you these kids couldnt care less whether they are at the right weight in rankings or even ranked at all. Chill out. Do you know how many people do rankings other than Coach Hamm? Zero. If i was him i wouldn't do it. That way there are no D2 rankings at all. Then nobody has to listen to whiney babies like you, who every year never fail to criticize a man who isn't associated with D2, yet NOBODY else will step up and do them. You want different rankings..do them yourself. Until then...i got 2 words for ya Edited by Bump11

I think you prove my point bump11. I'm not being critical. Just asking him not to put the DII rankings out. I like Hamm. And, bump11, I got three words for you. CASH ME OUTSIDE.

really? How old are we. And im just saying, criticizing won't make the rankings any better. Someone who follows D2 needs to step up and do them instead of complaining all the time