• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville at Loretto...Loretto wins by 15-20

Collinwood at Richland...Collinwood could steal this game. Cwood by 6

Santa Fe at Summertown....Summertown by however much they decide

Perry County at Mt Pleasant....This is a tough one to call. Yes PC has Brooks, but not much else. Gut feeling tells me that Mt Pleasant comes out by about 8-10.

Thoughts??

Summertown by at least 20 probably closer to 30.

Loretto by around 20

Richland wins a close game at home.

The Mt Pleasant-Perry Co game is interesting. Both teams have one really good player and not much else. I think Brooks is tougher to guard than Lemay just because Brooks is so athletic. Perry wins by 6 on the road

I would not be the least bit surprised if 12A swept 11A. The Richland/Collinwood matchup could be the closest, or the best opportunity for an 11A win. Summertown could probably pick their score, it will be over early. Loretto, pretty much the same, maybe not a complete blowout but I cant really see Cornersville hanging in for long. Richland has the home court, but Collinwood seems to have gotten alot better and could put up a fight. I am not too sure Mt. Pleasant has consistent enough play after Lemay, and if it is Brooks v. Lemay I would give the edge to Brooks for PC.

I have seen all of these teams play quite a bit. Richland can definitely beat Collinwood if Helton, Schmidt, and Neely all come to play, plus they are playing an 8th grader Jennings that comes off the bench and provides and offensive spark. I think they are good enough offensively to beat Collinwood easily if they are ready. Cornersville and Santa Fe neither stand a chance in my opinion. Mt. Pleasant has won 17 games this season and when they are playing well, are pretty good. I think they can beat perry if they can contain Brooks. Lemay can do anything offensively, and Brooks is a stellar athlete, should be a good game.