145: Fuller- Bradley

152: Rippy- Beech

160: Sells- Blackman

170: Smith- Beech

182: Fortner- Gibbs Hicks- Cleveland

195: Johnson- Bartlett

220: Boeck- Soddy

HWT: Boykin- Riverdale

Hope I got all the weights right. I give up on all this weight switching!

Edited by DaChampsAgain

106: Nelson-Tennessee High

113: Hicks- Bradley

120: Dooley- Frankling

126: Wheaton- Soddy

132: Mcelhaney- Bradley

138: Ingram- Indy

145: Fuller- Bradley

152: Rippy- Beech

160: Sells- Blackman

170: Smith- Beech

182: Fortner- Gibbs Hicks- Cleveland

195: Johnson- Bartlett

220: Boeck- Soddy

HWT: Boykin- Riverdale

Hope I got all the weights right. I give up on all this weight switching!

At 138 we've wrestled Ingram and Pendley (4 times) and Pendley appears to be the better wrestler there. He has a straight shot to the finals and is my pick at that weight. Ingram will most likely have to get through the winner of Story/Wilkins. He beat Story at Independence this season.

At 170 Smith from Beech actually lost to Smith from WC. I was surprised by that outcome myself but, like you, could see Kyle Smith (Beech) fighting his way back to avenge that loss and winning the entire thing.

At 195, I like your bold pick. I'm not sure if that was just by looking at the rankings or if you've analyzed that bracket, but he will have a tough road to get to the finals having to beat two returning state medalists: Carney and Spangler. But that kid is good!

Just some thoughts. I think 138 is the only one I would have different.

At 138 we've wrestled Ingram and Pendley (4 times) and Pendley appears to be the better wrestler there. He has a straight shot to the finals and is my pick at that weight. Ingram will most likely have to get through the winner of Story/Wilkins. He beat Story at Independence this season.

At 170 Smith from Beech actually lost to Smith from WC. I was surprised by that outcome myself but, like you, could see Kyle Smith (Beech) fighting his way back to avenge that loss and winning the entire thing.

At 195, I like your bold pick. I'm not sure if that was just by looking at the rankings or if you've analyzed that bracket, but he will have a tough road to get to the finals having to beat two returning state medalists: Carney and Spangler. But that kid is good!

Spangler pinned Johnson last year at state. 

I saw the match with Kyle smith and Damon Smith and it was an absolutely robbing by terrible refs making terrible calls.

The match before at 160 was also terrible calls from the refs.

Both matches were phenomenal wrestling, and the wrestlers deserve better refereeing than what we saw in those matches

Edited by BrisketTaco

Nope, I don't go by rankings lol. If you go by rabkings, you'll lose 80% of the time lol. Just seen brackets and tried to do a little research on some kids and stuff. As I'll tell you, I don't know much bout some West kids, but when you have hours of free time at work, you can do lots of searching lol. Few of my pics could go either way. Some may not see it my way, but I could see R. Hicks pulling off the upset for state. 138 was a tough one for me.