6AAA 2017

PIONEERS12

Well, I'll tell you , I just watched Warren and White and Warren won 7-3 and wrongway you are completely blind if you think White Co pitcher is subpar! She has more movement on her pitches than any pitcher I have seen besides the one from Dickson Co last year. Warren had trouble with her - white took the lead 1-0. Warren tied and took the lead 4-3, through five and finally, all it took was for the lazy catcher to get involved and her errors began! Warren had what the official scorer said was 8 hits. Warren is a good team but White should have won and would have if not for Wbites Co catcher . Yes I was at the game, I played third base in college and I know the game.

I, too, watched the Warren - White Co game.  I have to agree with ryan665 - at no time did I think Warren would lose the game - they are just tooooo powerful.  Their hitters have been taught well and right - They are a hitting machine.

But, I also agree with howdydoall.  White County held them down, because of their pitcher, two great catchers from their centerfielder and good play from short. 

White does not have a bunch of hitters, they have their pitcher, short, center and second has come on.  Other than that, once you get by those, you are not going to see hits only outs. 

The pitch caller gives a batter what a batter wants and did so so many times. I sat right in front of  him and to see the same pitches called - inside, outside, inside outside fastball is just crazy. My niece goes to the same pitching coach as White Co pitcher and she has a rise, a drop, a curve, a change and fastball and they do not even use this College bound pitcher to her full ability - just amazing to me.  Oh the other hand, the catcher can't catch her fastballs so probably can't catch anything else.  The first baseman is probably the best catcher White has and she never catchers. Oh, well, I like to win too much to not put my best in the the right positions.

Now, Dodgen is the best things to have ever happen to White Co softball - he knows what he is doing, and I am sure he hasn't been with the team long enough to see what all can do.  He and his pitcher is the reason they are in games. 

Warren will still win this district, they are by far the most talented having at least 7 of the nine with great athletic ability. 

Well, I'll tell you , I just watched Warren and White and Warren won 7-3 and wrongway you are completely blind if you think White Co pitcher is subpar! She has more movement on her pitches than any pitcher I have seen besides the one from Dickson Co last year. Warren had trouble with her - white took the lead 1-0. Warren tied and took the lead 4-3, through five and finally, all it took was for the lazy catcher to get involved and her errors began! Warren had what the official scorer said was 8 hits. Warren is a good team but White should have won and would have if not for Wbites Co catcher . Yes I was at the game, I played third base in college and I know the game.

That is not the same pitcher we faced the first time we played this year, so please make sure you know EXACTLY what you are saying before you say it! That pitcher was not healthy when we played them at home, yes the girl from Thursday night was a little better pitcher. But by no means was she overpowering, had good speed but if you call the fastball that she threw to a location good movement, thats your call. She had a good change up working for sure,she should have used it more in the game. She had 2 pitches, thats it, we went after her junk pitches is only reason game stayed close, if the girls would have stayed patient we would have hit a lot better.

That is not the same pitcher we faced the first time we played this year, so please make sure you know EXACTLY what you are saying before you say it! That pitcher was not healthy when we played them at home, yes the girl from Thursday night was a little better pitcher. But by no means was she overpowering, had good speed but if you call the fastball that she threw to a location good movement, thats your call. She had a good change up working for sure,she should have used it more in the game. She had 2 pitches, thats it, we went after her junk pitches is only reason game stayed close, if the girls would have stayed patient we would have hit a lot better.

WOW, wrongway, your comment,( That is not the same pitcher we faced the first time we played this year, so please make sure you know EXACTLY what you are saying before you say it!)  

Ok, first of all wrongway, you need to get your facts straight - This PITCHER is the only pitcher who has pitched for White County this WHOLE SEASON.  YES, every game for WHITE CoUNTY, four games a week, weekend tournaments and EVERY GAME THIS SEASON.  SO. first of all, besides being the arrogant, know it all, you think you are, YOU need to get your facts straight.  Funny how you think you know it all, when if fact, yes fact, you are the one making an idiot out of yourself. 

All your comments have shown me is how blatantly ignorant of the game you are. 

So glad you know what her pitchers are, and did you say you coached pitching???  So, I doubt you know anything about pitching.  So, GET YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH.  Another pitcher was pitching the in the game at McMinnville, is an ABSOLUTE JOKE.  Thats where you showed your ignorance.

FACT, THIS KID HAS PITCHED EVERY VARSITY GAME FOR WHITE COUNTY THIS YEAR. FACT.

Now, the things that bother me are stupidity, ignorance and talking when a person needs to shut up and listen.

Crying shame you are putting your 2 cents worth in when you do not have any fact right on two games.  

wrongway, just unreal your comments.

White County pitcher has pitched in every game they have played in this year, except jv.

I agree with howdydoall, get your facts straight before you open your mouth. 

How do I know, I know because I am kin to the other pitcher who was injured and has not pitched a game since the Centra Magnet scrimmage.

So there you go, I guess you are trying to spread fake news!

Well guys you know the old saying, " never assume anything "! I could have swore the pitcher for White Co didn't pitch against Warren Co the first time, I even ask a couple of parents and they said no too! So I guess it's time to eat some crow and apologize to everyone! I was wrong and know when to admit it! Carry on with the conversation!

It's gonna be a long rough two weeks for everyone in the district. Hope the rain holds off so we all can get the games in. Wrongway it takes a big man to admit when he is wrong but I double checked and she is the same pitcher. Now havin said that I'm with wrongway she did not look the same. Her pitches moved a little better in white county than when she pitched in warren so I can see where the confusion come in. ( no stats to back that up that's jus my opinion) Now mayb we can all get back to some good softball talk and stop acting like 5th graders. I still think it's anybody for the takin with this district and ther will be a fight to win in tournament this year. Each team seems to be finding ther groove and I for one love it win or lose always fight til the end.

Well guys you know the old saying, " never assume anything "! I could have swore the pitcher for White Co didn't pitch against Warren Co the first time, I even ask a couple of parents and they said no too! So I guess it's time to eat some crow and apologize to everyone! I was wrong and know when to admit it! Carry on with the conversation!

I agree with ryan665, it does take a bigger person to admit when a person is incorrect, so thank you for that wrongway. 

Now, for the rest of the season - so far it is:

Warren 

Cookeville

Cumberland

White

Rhea and Stone.  

Some interesting games this week so this should tell a lot.

I think Warren and Cookeville will finish one and two.