• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

NEBMedia

Triple A State Tournament Predictions

337 posts in this topic

A rather classless article.  Writer seems to go out of his way to bad mouth Wilson central.   Just looking at Coacht and their strength of schedule,   Riverdale is at the bottom, Oakridge is lower than Wilson Central and White station is right above Wilson Central.  I am not saying that Riverdale is not the favorite, or that oak Ridge is not a contender but why bring up the strength of schedule of Wilson Central.  Coacht ranks schedules based on win loss record of opponents. 

I'll be looking at the 2017 Gold Ball next to the others in the Riverdale trophy case next year when I go in to watch them compete for the 3rd in a row for another Gold Ball.  No one kid themselves.  No team in TN is knocking off the #1 team in the United States for a State Championship.  Most talented team and best coach that will be in the Glass House.

A rather classless article.  Writer seems to go out of his way to bad mouth Wilson central.   Just looking at Coacht and their strength of schedule,   Riverdale is at the bottom, Oakridge is lower than Wilson Central and White station is right above Wilson Central.  I am not saying that Riverdale is not the favorite, or that oak Ridge is not a contender but why bring up the strength of schedule of Wilson Central.  Coacht ranks schedules based on win loss record of opponents. 

I have to agree that the jab at the Wilson Central coach was a little much.  No need to take personal shots at a coach in an article that was just mentioning possible contenders for the state title.  That being said, I see Riverdale winning all three games in Murfreesboro by 20+ points.

I have to agree that the jab at the Wilson Central coach was a little much. No need to take personal shots at a coach in an article that was just mentioning possible contenders for the state title. That being said, I see Riverdale winning all three games in Murfreesboro by 20+ points.

I agree with this and will go on to add that I believe Bradley Central will be runner-up if they are on opposite sides of the bracket. I have seen Bradley Central, Mo. West, and Oak Ridge multiple times this year and think Bradley Central is in a different league as the other two with Riverdale being I'm league by themselves. I wouldn't be completely surprised if Mo. West or Oak Ridge were upset prior to state.

I'll be looking at the 2017 Gold Ball next to the others in the Riverdale trophy case next year when I go in to watch them compete for the 3rd in a row for another Gold Ball. No one kid themselves. No team in TN is knocking off the #1 team in the United States for a State Championship. Most talented team and best coach that will be in the Glass House.

I agree with you on Riverdale having the best team in the state tournament but you're being a homer on the best coach thing. How long has your current coach been there? 2 years? Let's not get too excited sparky. Riverdale has assembled the best team no doubt but I'm pretty sure a soccer mom could win the state with this team.

I agree with this and will go on to add that I believe Bradley Central will be runner-up if they are on opposite sides of the bracket. I have seen Bradley Central, Mo. West, and Oak Ridge multiple times this year and think Bradley Central is in a different league as the other two with Riverdale being I'm league by themselves. I wouldn't be completely surprised if Mo. West or Oak Ridge were upset prior to state.

I would have said you were crazy about Oak Ridge losing before the Boro then Fulton upset them. Granted, the refs were bad but you still have to be good enough to beat a good team no matter about the refs.

That said, OR will bounce back and come out focused and determined.

Bradley coach has yet to win district coach of the year even after taking his team to unbeaten record this year. Hes in his 7th season and has ywt to ein coaxh of rhe year in district. Hes taken 3 different teams to state and they currently own the longest home winning streak in state at 39. Winning percentage at almoat 90%. Most losses he received was 8 in his first season. Hasnt received more than 4 since. Riverdale woyldnt beat them by more than 5 if they beat them. Bradleys defense is way too good snd they have way too much talent

I give Bradley Central it's due, they put a whooping on us up to Greenville. But don't think they can beat Riverdale. 

That being said ... Bearettesalltheway you should try spellcheck of pay more attention in spelling class. just saying.