A-AA State Championships .............

rodteague

Why has nobody picked Baiamonte at 195?.  I know Brace, Lynch, diviney are tough.  Watkins could be the dark horse.  I saw the region match with Boyd/Watkins.  Watkins is the better wrestler, just not that day. lol  Tough weight class.

Booger wouldnt b sceard to pick Baiamonte......its probably flippin coins on him, Brace and Diviney; though hasnt put eyes Diviney this year.......thinkin Brace would get the .50cent bet.......Booger has always taken great feel good in letting one hold that better opponent, just not that day trophy over their head...... while Booger took home the win trophy...

Booger let u be all the better opponent u wanta b; just as long as you stand on that box below me......guessin most of those kids would feel the same way

Booger just sayin 005.gif

Edited by Booger

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger wouldnt b sceard to pick Baiamonte......its probably flippin coins on him, Brace and Diviney; though hasnt put eyes Diviney this year.......thinkin Brace would get the .50cent bet.......Booger has always taken great feel good in letting one hold that better opponent, just not that day trophy over their head...... while Booger took home the win trophy...

Booger let u be all the better opponent u wanta b; just as long as you stand on that box below me......guessin most of those kids would feel the same way

Booger just sayin 005.gif

Where's your picks Booger. Ur running outa time

Booger just sayin 005.gif

Lol. You are right? Just saying

Edited by anw

Holloway & Hicks

Gross & Gill

Pendley & York

Speer & Hatcher

Hutchens & Shackleford

Warwick & Muday

Camper & Painter

Shuffler & Williams

Heyward & Hodges

Olinger & Hundley

Tywater & Smith

Baiamonte & Boyd 

Foster & Ross

Evans & Bragg

...be #1 with Booger Pickinsnose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ok, I'll give my personal non-bias opinion for all the experts to pick apart. Here goes nothing...

106- Hicks vs. Holloway (I'll take Holloway here, he has been consistent all year, looks good)

113- Weaver vs. Gill (Give me Weaver. I fell pretty confident in him)

120- Pendley vs Ford (I think Ford gets him this time)

126- Hux vs. Evans (I think Evans has a favorable draw to the finals but Hux is too much)

132- Hutchins vs. Bass (No one in this weight will stop Hutchins)

138- Smith vs. Harris (Harris wins if he wrestles to his ability, quite easily)

145- Coffman vs. Prater (Don't know much about Prater, but ill take a consistent Coffman here)

152- Shuffler vs Williams ( I think Williams gets it done!)

160- Heyward vs who cares??? (Heyward is a stud!)

170- Noe vs Hundley ( I'll flip a coin.... Noe it is.)

182- Tywater vs Evans ( Tywater gets it done.) (ER and RB could have something to say in this)

195- Watkins vs. Brace (Watkins is my pick)

220- Ross vs Suddeth (Round 3, you have to give the edge to Ross since he is 2-0)

HWT- Evans vs. who cares (If someone makes it to the second period, its a win for them.)

Baiamonte on the top step wouldn't surprise me at all. I was torn with this pick between the two. 120 is another hard one for me to call as York can catch anyone, but at the same time can give up easy points being overly aggressive. Pendley is definitely on the right side of the bracket. My 113 depends entirely on Weavers health. Not sure why everyone is discounting Shuffer at 152, but wouldn't be shocked if Wheeler beats him in the semi's. Either way it will be a 1 point match.

Should have gone with my second instincts. Would've got 12 of 14. Edited by Newestguy

I would have liked to have seen the outcome of the baiamonte vs diviney with out the bs stalling tactics. Baiamonte ripping his own headgear off and acting like there was an issue with it twice, then looking for his contact twice. He won on points but a true 3-2 minute rounds of no interruptions of actual wrestling. I think someone else would be in that spot this morning!