Favorites of the new Region 5a

dixieboyfan20

7 minutes ago, derFuhrer said:

I don't see Cornersville losing to Mt Pleasant. It may even be 35-0 if Fayetteville beat MtP up like I heard last week!

Moore with upset over Fayetteville 28-7

Grace as bad as they want it to be!

Jo Byrns over Huntland 28-7

5A will finish as follows:

Cornersville:popcorneater:

Moore Co :thumb:

Fayetteville:angry:

Grace8-)

Mt Pleasant:o

Huntland:oops:

Richland:?

Wow!  You're really going out on a limb.  MC by 21?  Ahh, the dreamers have a place in our Black and Orange Utopia.  Welcome friend, and pass the Kool-Aid.  I will say Moore will score 21, and probably the rest of the team will score 14 for a Tiger "W".  When the Moon comes up, we'll be Pullen for our boys in the white and black.  I hope your field is nice and dry, but we can win with a Marsh also.  It doesn't take a Wiseman to see this is a special year for City, whether you're from the holler or from England.  Allen all, and barring any injuries, we finish this one and move on to the next.  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, hammerhound said:

How did Richland beat Grace? Did not see that one coming at all.

It's pretty simple, really. Richland scored more points than GC did.

The offensive line stepped up and opened up some lanes, so Richland moved the ball consistently and controlled the clock. The defense made some key stops and the offense protected the ball. It was an entertaining game to say the least. 

"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. Sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can." -Vince Lombardi

On 9/16/2017 at 9:34 AM, TheManWhoThinksHeCan said:

It's pretty simple, really. Richland scored more points than GC did.

The offensive line stepped up and opened up some lanes, so Richland moved the ball consistently and controlled the clock. The defense made some key stops and the offense protected the ball. It was an entertaining game to say the least. 

"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. Sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can." -Vince Lombardi

Congrats to Richland for posting a signature win over GCA.  I heard GCA had lost their running back and had moved QB Amor to that position.  Are they so short-handed they had to completely scrap their offense?  Just wonderin'.

10 hours ago, Varo said:

Congrats to Richland for posting a signature win over GCA.  I heard GCA had lost their running back and had moved QB Amor to that position.  Are they so short-handed they had to completely scrap their offense?  Just wonderin'.

I haven't heard that they lost a running back. Amor played at the QB position all night, but he definitely rushed more than anybody else on the field too. Maybe that's what they were alluding to. 

http://gilesnews.com/sports/snapping-the-streak/

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:58 PM, derFuhrer said:

I don't see Cornersville losing to Mt Pleasant. It may even be 35-0 if Fayetteville beat MtP up like I heard last week!

Moore with upset over Fayetteville 28-7

Grace as bad as they want it to be!

Jo Byrns over Huntland 28-7

5A will finish as follows:

Cornersville:popcorneater:

Moore Co :thumb:

Fayetteville:angry:

Grace8-)

Mt Pleasant:o

Huntland:oops:

Richland:?

Pretty darn good job picking except for Grace Christian, my friend.   Most thought you were crazy with the MC pick.