• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BaseballGuy23

7 AAA

It is that time again baseball time in Tennessee. How do you see this district turning out this year? Will the Stars keep the crown? Or will there be a new champ in 2017?

Gonna be hard pressed to not say they are the front runner out of the gate. Overall it seems like pitching will be a big part of the district. Seems like there are not many big time hitters as compared to in years past. But with the rule changes this year, it could get interesting. Oakland has two commitments (Zac Lemerand , Jacob Pennington) both seem to be overrated.

1. Siegel

2. Blackman / Stewarts Creek

3. Oakland

4. Riverdale

5. Smyrna

6. LaVergne 

I agree with you for the most part. However no matter how "down" they are expected to be it is hard for me to see Riverdale finishing 4th and I just do not see Oakland finishing that high unless they have added some new players or had some really good freshmen last year that did not play varsity. 

1. Siegel

2. Stewarts Creek 

3. Riverdale 

4. Blackman 

5. Oakland/Smyrna

6. Oakland/Smyrna

7. Lavergne

One thing I think we can all agree on is this will be another great season in one of if not the toughest districts in the state.

Edited by BaseballGuy23

1. Siegel - JR Class is loaded

2. Stewarts Creek - Senior Class is loaded

3. Oakland - Sophomore Class is is loaded

4. Blackman - Best player is a SR... can't do it all

5. Riverdale - Small ball kings

6. LaVergne - Very athletic

7. Smyrna - Should probably drop baseball for 2017