Loudon Football

2goldenrings

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew Joe Hassell as a student and as a player.  Did not have him as a coach but figured he learned something after playing for LLK and GS.  Tough to follow Coach Joel Helton.  Just my opinion, but I think he should have been given more time at CHS.  Seems like Coach Rosser has things going in the right direction.  Always pull for the Bobcats, except when they play my Devils.

Has there been a timetable in which they want to have a new coach or are they set on hiring the previous coach back?

It will take a good 4 weeks just to satisfy the critics! Everyone knows what should happen immediately but I guess you have to be politically correct  now days! So nobody gets their feelings hurt!! It better be soon to get the kids out of the hallway and back on the football field!! Spring practice is coming soon!!

Have they set up their spring practice schedule already? I know with a new coach that could be altered some and have they released their upcoming season schedule? Also, how about the rumor to the coach going to Bearden? If he is there wouldn't that out a wrinkle in what many believe will happen?

Spring practice usually doesn't start until after baseball if possible, early May. 2017 schedule can be found on CoachT home page. Harig being at Bearden is just what it is, a rumor!!