• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
AZN

Most anticipated finals matches of all divisions

AZN    2

DII has more quality less quantity. DI for sure has way more depth then DII, but in a DI DII matchup DII wins

Booger    58

if u aint willing to be there late into the evening in that big old arena when everyone has gone, to include your team..then it aint most anticipated

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

FargoStrut    2

A-AA most anticipated finals will be whoever is left standing in 113 and 138. AAA most anticipated finals will be 106 with Nelson and Horst, 113 with Hicks vs. the Bowers/ Palmer winner. I also wanna see 138 Pendley vs. the Wilkins/ Ingram winner and just about any 120 match after the first round.

marathon    0

I heard Bradley County and Father Ryan have practiced with each other before state. Would like to see Knox Fuller wrestle with King in the room. I bet on Fuller. Any Bradley or Ryan people know if these two studs locked horns?