Who has the most wins in Tennessee boys history?

baconbreath

Record Holder State Data Media

2198.0 Centralia IL 1906-2016 (2,198-940)

2196.0 Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett TN 1918-2016 (2,196-764-1)

2068.0 Reading PA 1905-2016 (2,068-756)

2060.0 Collinsville IL 1907-2016 (2,060-836)

1990.0 Long Beach Poly CA 1907-2016 (1,990-660)

1977.0 Quincy IL 1907-2016 (1,977-746)

1938.0 Ashland Paul Blazer KY 1921-2016 (1,938-865-1)

1902.0 Paducah Tilghman KY 1911-2016 (1,902-782)

1877.0 Mount Vernon IL 1906-2016 (1,877-967)

1788.0 Williamsport Area PA 1903-2016 (1,788-806)

If this record were updated then the Bradley Central boys would have 5th place with 2032 wins throught 2016.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You show me on the internet where its at and I'll be more than happy to look it up. The point is it has to be documented and not just a hearsay. Very few schools have records that cover their history and that is a crying shame.

OK. You ask a question that anyone can find the answer themselves on the internet. Someone takes their time to find the answer to said question, and presents it to you. Instead of being grateful, you dismiss the answer as not good enough, and demand me to site my answer.

Here's a helpful life hack: the proper way to reply would have been something along the lines of "Thank you! Could you tell me where you got that information?" The way you went about it makes you look like a condescending horse's anus.

OK. You ask an a question that anyone can find the answer themselves on the internet. Someone takes their time to find the answer to said question, and presents it to you. Instead of being grateful, you dismiss the answer as not good enough, and demand me to site my answer.

Here's a helpful life hack: the proper way to reply would have been something along the lines of "Thank you! Could you tell me where you got that information?" The way you went about it makes you look like a condescending horse's anus.

For me as a slightly knowledgeable person of the history of high school basketball in this state knew that DB was the all time leader in wins in this state and have been for awhile. It's pretty common knowledge amongst fans of TN HS basketball I would've thought.

Morgan has been doing a lousy job at DB for a while but as Waco said, very few seem to care. They should be battling with Science Hill every year to be the top team in Northeast TN. But lately, they are no better than the 3rd or 4th best team in their conference. And that's really saying something because overall the conference they play in is pretty weak. Their teams recently are nowhere near as athletic as I remember them being in the 90's and early 2000's. There are plenty of athletes at DB so does this mean those kids are just choosing to not play basketball? Talent coming up from the middle schools too but with Morgan at the helm it will just be wasted. If DB was smart they'd hire away John Good from Crockett. He would probably have them competing for a state championship every year. But, we've learned they're simply not all that smart over there in Kingsport so...

Morgan has been doing a lousy job at DB for a while but as Waco said, very few seem to care. They should be battling with Science Hill every year to be the top team in Northeast TN. But lately, they are no better than the 3rd or 4th best team in their conference. And that's really saying something because overall the conference they play in is pretty weak. Their teams recently are nowhere near as athletic as I remember them being in the 90's and early 2000's. There are plenty of athletes at DB so does this mean those kids are just choosing to not play basketball? Talent coming up from the middle schools too but with Morgan at the helm it will just be wasted. If DB was smart they'd hire away John Good from Crockett. He would probably have them competing for a state championship every year. But, we've learned they're simply not all that smart over there in Kingsport so...

Morgan is lazy and has ran off all the good talent. They either quit, transfer, or simply choose not to play. Their best player quit before the season started this year. Someone should of been fired over that one. But not a word. The biggest problem at DB now is the school board that is mostly anti -sports. The coaches have no worries as long as they just show up for "work". And the boot kissers will always be there to praise them for a chance to stand on the sideline and look important. It's quite a circus.