Shake Up in 16A as Grad Aca. and WEB go down.

Galilee

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you West TN ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Doesn't matter. You will still have to deal with Humboldt and Mitchell. They will be 2 of the final four teams in Murfreesboro. Humboldt is really, really good and I have seen Booker T the last 5 years as well as Mitchell and UC the last 3. Humboldt is right up there with those teams.

Doesn't matter. You will still have to deal with Humboldt and Mitchell. They will be 2 of the final four teams in Murfreesboro. Humboldt is really, really good and I have seen Booker T the last 5 years as well as Mitchell and UC the last 3. Humboldt is right up there with those teams.

Are they better than the 13 and 14 teams?

Are they better than the 13 and 14 teams?

Galilee, Humboldt team is totally different from the 13 or 14 team because on those teams we had Desonta Bradford & that was basically it! This year's team has a solid point guard, three (3) post players as well as a couple shooting guards with a bench! Coach Abnernathy has the team playing good right now & one of the best defensive team Humboldt has had in a long time! You can't just key on one person & the big men are athletic with 6'5 sophomore Jones, who's going to be special!

We've either played Mitchell or UC the last 3 years at the boro...Got to have 5 athletes across the board to beat MM...Don't see a 1A program with legit shot at taking them down this year

I agree you need 5 athletes to take Mitchell down and Humboldt has them. They actually have 8. They are 12 deep and put 5 players in double figures almost every game. Interesting thing is that sometimes the double figure players comes from the bench. They are so balanced and loaded. They have size, speed, quickness and depth and.......an incredible coach who is an amazing Christian mentor for those young men! He's also a disciplinarian and those boys don't cross him. Humboldt has beaten two AAA teams from Memphis which is no easy feat. Union City may give them a little challenge in the district and region finals but I don't see a real challenge until they meet Mitchell in the boro. This is a fun team to watch!