• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

32hammer

3A rankings for 2017

32hammer    16
  1. Alcoa
  2. Pearl Cohn
  3. Trezvant
  4. Austin East
  5. Milan
  6. Stratford
  7. Raleigh
  8. Fairview 
  9. Sequatchie
  10. Red Bank

I'm ready for spring practice. So here is my unofficial rankings for 3A . thoughts?

Edited by 32hammer

howdoitknow    23

Alcoa will definitely be there. Austin-East is their biggest challenge in East-TN.

Milan and Trezevant will be the team's to beat in West-TN.

Pearl-Cohn will be the favorite to come out of the midstate. Stratford (if Fitzgerald stays) and Giles will be good and Fairview will be efficient as always. I think Cheatham will be very good with what they have returning also.

Edited by howdoitknow

Booger    57

there need s to be an official 2nd place gold ball TSSAA...now that ND has left the PUBS; there will never be another title holder until Aluminum City moves up/down, gets caught and given death penalty or they discontinue the football program and put hardwood alleys on top of that cheap turf

Booger just sayin169.GIF

Alcoa will definitely be there. Austin-East is their biggest challenge in East-TN.

Pearl-Cohn will be the favorite to come out of the midstate. Stratford (if Fitzgerald stays) and Giles will be good and Fairview will be efficient as always. I think Cheatham will be very good with what they have returning also.

What does Austin East have coming back? I know they were a top 5 last yr in 2A.

FBfan26    40

🤔🤔🤔🤔Spring ball is cool but we will still be on the black top! 💨💨💨 #PcVsEverybody

Edited by FBfan26

32hammer    16

I think you are spot on. I don't know much about Cheatham.  What can you tell me about them and Giles?

32hammer    16

What does Austin East have coming back? I know they were a top 5 last yr in 2A.

A-E lost their All state QB. He's headed to Coastal Carolina. They lost their top 4 receivers and top 2 rushing leaders. They'll have some young athletes step up in the skill positions. Curious to see what their line looks like next year.