• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1stRdTech

Trying to find a club after highschool

Just had my highschool career ended this past region tournament and now I've got my mind set on wrestling in college. I dealt with a lot of injuries this year and the year before missing almost an entire year, but I did medal in state previously so I know I can get back to the level I was at before. Do any of you all know of any good clubs I could join around the Nashville area? Just need a place where I can fine tune some skills and get some much needed mat time.

Just had my highschool career ended this past region tournament and now I've got my mind set on wrestling in college. I dealt with a lot of injuries this year and the year before missing almost an entire year, but I did medal in state previously so I know I can get back to the level I was at before. Do any of you all know of any good clubs I could join around the Nashville area? Just need a place where I can fine tune some skills and get some much needed mat time.

Come wrestle freestyle and Greco with us at Summit HS. We'd be more than happy to have you out!

The big offseason programs in middle TN seem to be at Wilson Central, Beech, And Blackman. I know they all do fight nights once a week on the off season. Some great talents and good opportunities to get better. Whats your weight? If you dont mind me asking

Edited by Bump11

Those sound like some great ideas. I'll definitely have to look into their programs to see which one would be the best fit

Those sound like some great ideas. I'll definitely have to look into their programs to see which one would be the best fit

So for lightweights, my opinion is Beech. 2 of the best in the state in Horst and Palmer plus a stud 8th grader in Trey Bates. And Hulsey is a stud as well. All under 120 lbs

That sounds like a great group to work with. I'll have to get in touch with someone from their team and see if I can get involved