Trying to find a club after highschool

1stRdTech

Just had my highschool career ended this past region tournament and now I've got my mind set on wrestling in college. I dealt with a lot of injuries this year and the year before missing almost an entire year, but I did medal in state previously so I know I can get back to the level I was at before. Do any of you all know of any good clubs I could join around the Nashville area? Just need a place where I can fine tune some skills and get some much needed mat time.

Just had my highschool career ended this past region tournament and now I've got my mind set on wrestling in college. I dealt with a lot of injuries this year and the year before missing almost an entire year, but I did medal in state previously so I know I can get back to the level I was at before. Do any of you all know of any good clubs I could join around the Nashville area? Just need a place where I can fine tune some skills and get some much needed mat time.

Come wrestle freestyle and Greco with us at Summit HS. We'd be more than happy to have you out!

The big offseason programs in middle TN seem to be at Wilson Central, Beech, And Blackman. I know they all do fight nights once a week on the off season. Some great talents and good opportunities to get better. Whats your weight? If you dont mind me asking

Edited by Bump11