CPA 2017

BreadTruck28

4 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Folks this is commonly referred to ask backpedalling. It often occurs when someone makes a bold statement or takes a severe position then makes a neutral position afterward to avoid criticism. 

Carguy likes to talk glowingly about NCS while dismissing others. It's his MO. What he will soon find out is that D2 has known NCS since the 1980's and isn't really concerned with it nor are people bothered by it's pipeline from BA due to it's athletic history. Miraculously getting top level P5 D 1 talent when the school had never had a D1 player is interesting to say the least. :)

Backpedalling? I said then, I'll say now, I don't think CPA was very impressive.

You know there are teams who are good, and I guess when their fans talk about it, it comes across abrasive to some.  This is a website dedicated to sports talk. I will call what I see, and I could care less if you like it.  Again, as I said many times before, you refuse to talk on topic. I see that you follow me around every where I go. I must say, the whole man crush thing you have on me is not welcome. Im not bent that way at all.

On 8/4/2017 at 6:03 PM, Playerscoach said:

Folks this is commonly referred to ask backpedalling. It often occurs when someone makes a bold statement or takes a severe position then makes a neutral position afterward to avoid criticism. 

Carguy likes to talk glowingly about NCS while dismissing others. It's his MO. What he will soon find out is that D2 has known NCS since the 1980's and isn't really concerned with it nor are people bothered by it's pipeline from BA due to it's athletic history. Miraculously getting top level P5 D 1 talent when the school had never had a D1 player is interesting to say the least. :)

From what we seem last Fri NCS has alot of work to do. So I'm sure he's not talking bout how great NCS is!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

7 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

From what we seem last Fri NCS has alot of work to do. So I'm sure he's not talking bout how great NCS is!!

You are exactly correct. We have a lot of work to do. PC Firebirds looked like they were in mid season form.  I won't pretend that we are that good anyway. I'm rooting for y'all. Rico and Chandon are friends

11 minutes ago, carguy59 said:

You are exactly correct. We have a lot of work to do. PC Firebirds looked like they were in mid season form.  I won't pretend that we are that good anyway. I'm rooting for y'all. Rico and Chandon are friends

We have alot of holes to fill also but good luck rest of the way.