8AAA Lincoln Co vs Lawrence Co

FCRebel22

Cheese with that wine....Losing always brings out the worst. Lawrence County plays harder on both ends of the court that any other team. They have as good of HS coach as there is in the country. They are undersized but play with more heart and desire. Coach Clark's team always overachieve their expectations. Class act all the way!

Cheese with that wine....Losing always brings out the worst. Lawrence County plays harder on both ends of the court that any other team. They have as good of HS coach as there is in the country. They are undersized but play with more heart and desire. Coach Clark's team always overachieve their expectations. Class act all the way!

My sincere apologies, "cheese with that wine" now thats funny. Thats a cute little quote there pumpkin. Real creative, I'm partial to, "wine and French cries". But I didn't know that whining was reserved for just Lawrence Co fans. So let's just be honest with each other, every team whines. If you read my quote you'll note, I'm not from Lincoln Co, I'm from Franklin Co. If I wanted whine I would have after our game with you, but that would have been biased. Instead, I decided to watch a live game of Lawrence Co game against a different opponent.

So Slick, before you start back with the sore loser, and cheese n wine combo. Let me set the record straight. Not once did I ever mention a player or your wonderful coach, which is the only reason you're any good by the way. What I said, if you'd had even remotely taken the time to read it, would have made sense. In short I stated that I'm tired of watching officials who constantly buy that garbage fake charge your team does. And when it happens in the paint is nothing less than dangerous play. Because half the time they call nothing while your player rolls around in the paint. The other part of that is when one of your player essentially crawls up under a player while he's in the air and gets the call. You had one player who got 4 of those calls (should've been blocks) and one true charge. I quit counting somewhere in the double digits how many times that he flopped and rolled around in the paint. So, is that the class act you're talking about because I don't find it very classy. What I really find classless is the officials that let it happen over and over again.

Have a nice night and congratulations on another championship.