Heritage Mountaineers 2017 Schedule

Boardreader55

hahaha. That was really pretty funny. But really, how sour are those grapes? GB is in Loudon County and if a county school three times their size won't play them, then the adults in charge should be embarrassed.

Heritage is skipping two counties to travel just to play a 4A school. Facts speak for themselves.

I guess you are referring to Anderson County? The Mavericks look like they will be back to being one of the better teams in the area. They are no slouch.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If each county school would have 10-12 coaches and spend as much resources as the twin cities do, I'd bet a dollar there would not be as many transfers. But they don't, so they won't play, and let's punish the twin cities for having their priorities mixed up.

If each county school would have 10-12 coaches and spend as much resources as the twin cities do, I'd bet a dollar there would not be as many transfers. But they don't, so they won't play, and let's punish the twin cities for having their priorities mixed up.

The county schools have more schools and students than the city schools and less money to go around. The city schools can afford to put in turf and jumbotrons and give all the students ipads to use while the County Schools were struggling to pay for gas for the buses.

The county schools have more schools and students than the city schools and less money to go around. The city schools can afford to put in turf and jumbotrons and give all the students ipads to use while the County Schools were struggling to pay for gas for the buses.

Still using buses-dang that's old school. I hear murvil and Alcoa are in a race to develop some virtual reality glasses for the season tix holders. The first school to get them will have the inside track to that stud 7th grader down in LA.

I paid $50 a year for three years on the boys laptop. It wasn't totally free.

Lett me ennurjeck hear......

1. Hairatige haz a purtee tuff schedyull

b. sx brangs upp sum goodur points.....Moore corches. moore big tv screans, and eye pads

3. rw87 haz two fork out munny fer hur yung'uns laptopp

4. 91 furgitts thait Britt iz steal stillin' 4% frum tha twin cittys

e. mlreb hit werks out zacklee tha saim fer me two...... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

• 2 months later...