Brentwood/Oak Ridge 1st round AAA State Tournament

SweetScience

OR by 10 or more. OR may be the most athletic team in State this year. The only way BA wins is to slow it down, be very patient & make OR Shoot from beyond the 3

Is OR more athletic than Memphis East?  Brentwood is a solid team.  They are well coached.  

Edited by Icy

I'm leaning towards Oak Ridge, but Brentwood matches up with OR's size.

Like with all shooting teams, the question is how well Brentwood shoots. Teams like Brentwood have a tactical advantage when facing teams that haven't played them before, and I can't remember the last time Brentwood or Oak Ridge last met in any game.

I'm leaning towards Oak Ridge, but Brentwood matches up with OR's size.

Like with all shooting teams, the question is how well Brentwood shoots. Teams like Brentwood have a tactical advantage when facing teams that haven't played them before, and I can't remember the last time Brentwood or Oak Ridge last met in any game.

I think this is the perfect game for Brentwood.  Brentwood style of play will make it extremely tough for OR especially if their shots are falling.  This game might be a trap game for OR.  This game will be decided by less than 10 points.  

Edited by Icy