Upperman vs East Nashville

swipper

What is everybody thoughts on this game. I would like Upperman to win but I believe that East Nashville has the edge. Even though I hadn't seen them play.

This should be a good game considering this was the championship game from last year. So, Upperman will be wanting to get revenge.

East Nashville doesn't seem to have such a height advantage on the boards like they did last year so i look for Upperman to win this game by 8-10.  East has some really nice players though and Upperman will have to hit some 3's like they did tonight in order to win.  Winner of this game wins it all in my opinion.

East Nashville doesn't seem to have such a height advantage on the boards like they did last year so i look for Upperman to win this game by 8-10.  East has some really nice players though and Upperman will have to hit some 3's like they did tonight in order to win.  Winner of this game wins it all in my opinion.

UC, East didn't have a height advantage last year. They only graduated 2. One was a 5'4" shooter and the other a post sub that barely played at all.

The real difference this year is that last year's MVP is on the sideline after knee surgery. Some younger players have stepped up and helped and Haynes Overton has had an incredible year.