Upperman vs East Nashville

swipper

I would say Haynes overton, trice, and Upton could all guard her just fine. Heck of a player but give credit where it is due. EN playing without starting pg and starting two freshmen. Great job for upperman getting the win.

If they could have guarded they would have, don't try and minimize the beat down you just got put on you.  Haynes-Overton is a nice player but not in the conversation with Levy sorry.  Trice and Upton have zero chance of guarding her in a phone booth let alone on the floor at Murphy Center.  Levy is the best player in the state of Tennessee right now, none better period.  

Game was decided by free throws as someone else mentioned. I'll leave it at that. Great game by both.

Because they couldn't guard Levy, they had to foul her to keep her from shooting layups most of the game.  Did  you actually watch the game or are you just typing b.s. on a website?  Sounds like someone is a sore loser to me.  I guess East won it last year because they got all the calls then.  Yeah that's it, they weren't the best team last year the ref's won it for them which is what you are implying.  Upperman was up over 20 late in this game, that's fact... It wasn't from free throws it was because they were the best TEAM on the FLOOR!

If they could have guarded they would have, don't try and minimize the beat down you just got put on you. Haynes-Overton is a nice player but not in the conversation with Levy sorry. Trice and Upton have zero chance of guarding her in a phone booth let alone on the floor at Murphy Center. Levy is the best player in the state of Tennessee right now, none better period.

+1

Game was decided by free throws as someone else mentioned. I'll leave it at that. Great game by both.

If you're trying to say the difference in free throws was due to Upperman getting the calls, you didn't see the game. I'm not sure any two E.N. players could have shut Levy down without fouling her. We saw today, the reason she was chosen Miss Basketball !

Because they couldn't guard Levy, they had to foul her to keep her from shooting layups most of the game.  Did  you actually watch the game or are you just typing b.s. on a website?  Sounds like someone is a sore loser to me.  I guess East won it last year because they got all the calls then.  Yeah that's it, they weren't the best team last year the ref's won it for them which is what you are implying.  Upperman was up over 20 late in this game, that's fact... It wasn't from free throws it was because they were the best TEAM on the FLOOR!

I am not saying free throws were the only difference. I said in one earlier that you have to give credit to Levy and Upperman! They were definitely the better team today, but you cannot say that East played their best today. They couldn't shoot OPEN shots like usual. I would say overall the free throws are what caused this game to get out of hand. Otherwise I would say it would have been a single digit game. I am not saying that East would have won at their best either. Personally I thought both teams could have played better. Good luck to both PC and Upperman tomorrow!

I never mentioned anything about officials. I even congratulated upperman and have congratulated Levy. Great team and great player no doubt. The better team today won today. That's all that matters. East played a bad game and you can't do that against a good team. Same as when upperman got beat a few times this year. It's that simple. When at their best, Haynes overton, trice, and Upton can all guard Levy just fine. Trice did it before, Haynes overton has done it, and I'm sure Upton will be back healthy next year. Let me remind you Upton was MVP of last year's tournament. To say Haynes overton should not be in the same conversation is funny. She was a finalist for Ms. Basketball. She has been in the same conversation all year.

Again, not taking anything away from upperman. They were the better team today. They get to play for s championship. Congrats. Levy is a special player. She deserves all the recognition she gets.

I never mentioned anything about officials. I even congratulated upperman and have congratulated Levy. Great team and great player no doubt. The better team today won today. That's all that matters. East played a bad game and you can't do that against a good team. Same as when upperman got beat a few times this year. It's that simple. When at their best, Haynes overton, trice, and Upton can all guard Levy just fine. Trice did it before, Haynes overton has done it, and I'm sure Upton will be back healthy next year. Let me remind you Upton was MVP of last year's tournament. To say Haynes overton should not be in the same conversation is funny. She was a finalist for Ms. Basketball. She has been in the same conversation all year.

Again, not taking anything away from upperman. They were the better team today. They get to play for s championship. Congrats. Levy is a special player. She deserves all the recognition she gets.

+1