Upperman vs East Nashville

swipper

Let's check the recruiting websites. Anastasia Hayes is the number 3 player in the country in the 2017 class. In the class of 2018, I don't see Akira Levy in the top 100, but I do see Jasmine Carson from Whitehaven and Brinae Alexander from Riverdale. Levy is okay, not elite.

There is not a women's player on a high school roster ten times better than Levy. She's the best player in Tn in any classification!

I am from the UC and you are wrong. Levy is a great player but she isn't better than Anatasia Hayes at Riverdale. Last I checked WKU doesn't have University of Tennessee in their name and Levy doesn't have 5 stars by her name in ESPN's top 100.

She isn't even in the top 5 overall players because Hamilton Heights has 2-3 girls with high major offers already with 1 being a freshman.

Edited by Shozen

Let's check the recruiting websites. Anastasia Hayes is the number 3 player in the country in the 2017 class. In the class of 2018, I don't see Akira Levy in the top 100, but I do see Jasmine Carson from Whitehaven and Brinae Alexander from Riverdale. Levy is okay, not elite.

That is incorrect.  Akira Levy is rated the 55 best player in the nation according to the 2018 ESPN Hoopgurlz ranking.  I would affirm that would be considered "elite".

Ok don't watch these teams play all the time . Watched east manhandke pearl in regional final . Was not even a game . Yes pearl has a great young coach and to rebound from getting killed in that game to get to the final is credit to her and what she is teaching those girls . With that said , how can you call this a six point game . Uppermsn just blew out east . Unless they slow down levy another blowout in a championship game for PC . Maybe this young coach learned something and she tries to take away levy . Only then can this game get close and maybe she pulls off a shocker . 74-49 Upperman . I hope I am wrong