Announcements

• Recent Posts

• All this stuff going on with board members and such I think I might take my kid out and move him this place is crazy. I never seen a place so divided. Everyone for them self. Need the theme song by Kanye west “ runaway” how should I feel safe my kid going to a school where their own people are fighting amongst each other in these meetings an such with such absurd behavior..
    • Hmm interesting sounds like same stuff at Oakland … does Kevin creasy not call every offensive play ?? . Almost every head coach i watch on t v or go to game they call every offensive play ?? Does west not call every play for the middle school?I’ll give it to the head coaches who calls their own plays. I’d rather lose knowing it was on me. Than I would knowing another coach called something dumb and lost the team a game. heck even college does josh huepel not call his own plays?? Lmao get real.. 
    • Is it true that the year jackets played meigs county in the playoffs. You was on air with cheese but doing the show  you do and you picked meigs county to win ?? And it was one of the biggest wins  in the state. Word on the street. True born yellow jacket there 
    • You didnt hear the news? There's no accountability that comes with being a head coach of the middle school baseball team. Cam615 has not responded to me in a while. The cat(reggie) must have his tongue.