Pearl Cohn vs Upperman

FBfan26

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't start with the "oh we aren't any good" stuff. Pearl Cohn is a quality team we all know this. Upperman needs to get over the hump and finally win a gold ball. That in itself will be challenging enough let alone playing a good team like PC. If both teams play up to their potential then yes Upperman wins easily however we are talking about 17-18 kids and as we all know anything can happen at the Murphy Center.

Don't start with the "oh we aren't any good" stuff. Pearl Cohn is a quality team we all know this. Upperman needs to get over the hump and finally win a gold ball. That in itself will be challenging enough let alone playing a good team like PC. If both teams play up to their potential then yes Upperman wins easily however we are talking about 17-18 kids and as we all know anything can happen at the Murphy Center.

agree anything can happen. 2011 Macon with the two big post girls was AA most talented team but played bad in the finals and got beat. happened again 2 seasons later in the finals with a huge lead in the fourth. Anything can happen in the Boro. All teams in the finals are quality.

I never said that big dog. We made it so obviously we're good enough. Just don't think we gone lay down and fold. That aint in our nature but we gone see tommorrw #PcVsEverybody

I never said that big dog. We made it so obviously we're good enough. Just don't think we gone lay down and fold. That aint in our nature but we gone see tommorrw #PcVsEverybody

I promise you no one from Upperman is thinking this is a cake walk. PC is a very good team very athletic. Levy will need help like she got today in order for Upperman to win this game.

Yeah if this is football just give the gold to PC. Upperman has no shot on the gridiron lol

I promise you no one from Upperman is thinking this is a cake walk. PC is a very good team very athletic. Levy will need help like she got today in order for Upperman to win this game.

Yeah if this is football just give the gold to PC. Upperman has no shot on the gridiron lol

watch the low blows.....maybe in 2013...and I did say maybe. Ask Tyner and ND...lol all in fun. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan