• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lost Old Dad

Congratulations RIVERDALE!

Ladies Thank You for a very pleasant year to watch.

Now for the unbelievers.........UNDEFEATED State Champions!!!!!!!!!!!

... and National champions for USA Today and unapproved website...

Congrats to that group... one of the best high school teams to ever come through Tennessee!

Not sure who was an unbeliever except hopefully their on-the-court opponents.

unbelievers?

unbelievers?

Yep, those Bradley folks, and others that couldn't even get past Stewarts Creek.

I refused to say anything before, because I am a firm believer in BEAT them first, then talk.

Congratulations Anastasia of being named Gatorade Player of the Year and to Coach for being named Coach of the year. Both awards a VERY WELL deserved.

Yep, those Bradley folks, and others that couldn't even get past Stewarts Creek.

I refused to say anything before, because I am a firm believer in BEAT them first, then talk.

Congratulations Anastasia of being named Gatorade Player of the Year and to Coach for being named Coach of the year. Both awards a VERY WELL deserved.

Congrats. However only one Bradley "folks" was being absolutely a whatever he is. The rest thought they had a chance to beat Stewart's Creek. Several thought they could of given Riverdale a better game not so much myself as I've stated from game one I saw them. Um not a Bradley fan persay but I support all our local kids just not some of the adults for lack of a better word. If you look at the substate game the missed free throws alone Bradley could of won. Could of not should of. That said I thought and think that this years version of Riverdale is one of if not the best team I've ever seen in TN. Memphis Central gave them a great game but all it did was elevate the play of MS Basketball. She's a special talent. And I thought they looked pretty composed even when they briefly lost the lead. Great game and a great way to end the season. Enjoy the championship.

It was a fun year watching these ladies. Only in one game did I hear any opponent not appreciate our girls  It was more funny than insulting.  Lawrence County fans chanted overrated  when down by 30. What a great season with some special players to watch. I am very blessed as a Riverdale fan to see the players we have had come through the past 10years now.

Memphis East boys basketball team just recently were denied the opportunity to play in the post season Dick's Invitational Tournament. That means that Rverdale won't be able to participate either. 

It would have been nice to have a girls team and a boys team from the state of Tennessee participating in this prestigious tournament. It would have been even better if both had participated and won the darn thing!

We will never know now.

Oh well, thought i'd let you guys know.

The TSSAA is crap. I remember Sonny Gray being denied the opportunity to play in an elite event because of the TSSAA. 

Memphis East and Riverdale are being cheated.