Memphis East vs Oak Ridge.......who ya got?

nebuntyn

Penny got East looking so good. TSSAA is weak for not allowing them to go to the National Tournament.

It proves they are not all about the kids. East boys and Riverdale girls would both represent our state great. Cmon man. Call your Congressmen or the Governor. This is just stupid. Who knows what exposure they are missing for these kids.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because we kept them from playing great. Give credit where due. I don't think anybody is disputing that East didn't deserve to win the game. They were the better team.

Yep..your team lost though and East won today..any other year..maybe but not this yr for u guys...only thing that matters is a W....half point..2 pts...3 pts..W

Yep..your team lost though and East won today..any other year..maybe but not this yr for u guys...only thing that matters is a W....half point..2 pts...3 pts..W

mrmemphis talk such as this is why Memphis teams don't get any respect across the state. East beat Oak Ridge and they are the champions today but act like you have been there before. We're all proud of our teams making state even if we didn't win. 

WILDCAT PRIDE

Bounder...if your guy from OR or whoever hadnt tried to slight East by saying they not the #3 in the country because OR played them tight then I never would have said anything. We have been there.. 8 times actually my guy. Back to back..is that good enough for u? We know u dont like teams from the M? Its okay and respect? U gotta respect this hooping in Triple A from the Memphis..hopefully yall make it back next yr

Bounder...if your guy from OR or whoever hadnt tried to slight East by saying they not the #3 in the country because OR played them tight then I never would have said anything. We have been there.. 8 times actually my guy. Back to back..is that good enough for u? We know u dont like teams from the M? Its okay and respect? U gotta respect this hooping in Triple A from the Memphis..hopefully yall make it back next yr

You got us on that one Mr M......

You got me all wrong I respect any team that beats Oak Ridge and the Memphis teams are on top in football and basketball.

But you gotta give us some credit for making it to the boro and getting to play you. And it seems like the national champ in basketball is voted on so that makes Oak Ridge's national championship in football valid. So both of us are now happy.

Don't be so thin skinned on here some of this bunch will really tear you a new one if you don't watch out. Good luck next season, says a lot being back to back champs.