Memphis East vs Oak Ridge.......who ya got?

nebuntyn

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lomax isn't even east's best player. Higgins is an athlete but he won't be the best "basketball" player on the floor.

I disagree with you comment about Higgins being more of an athlete than basketball player. I contend he is at a high level as athlete and basketball player. Tennessee, Auburn and Louisville felt strongly enough of his basketball powers to offer him full rides to play b-ball. There were other D-I offers but Tee is going the football route at Clemson.

Do me a favor, watch Tee on Friday and tell me if your opinion of him has changed a bit. Notice how few points the man he is guarding gets. Notice is ability to rebound against the much taller East players. Tee is a very sound fundamental basketball player.

Oh, ask any OR fan and they will tell you I have a man crush on Tee. Just kidding.

Ok why is everybody saying Jones had a bad game didn't show up . Kid didn't force anything he set people up . They didn't play man to shut the lanes down . I thought he played like he had to did the little things ., He will most likely now see man and look better and more like himself . Higgins will not even be in the top 5 players on the floor . He is good but come on people on east bench is better than him . That was a very nice dunk he had when they were stalling .,a freakish athlete probably still learning the game .

Thank you for the nice comments on Jones and I hope you are right. As for the Tee stuff...are you nuts! Just kidding but we do disagree on his basketball ability. Good luck to both teams.

I disagree with you comment about Higgins being more of an athlete than basketball player. I contend he is at a high level as athlete and basketball player. Tennessee, Auburn and Louisville felt strongly enough of his basketball powers to offer him full rides to play b-ball. There were other D-I offers but Tee is going the football route at Clemson.

Do me a favor, watch Tee on Friday and tell me if your opinion of him has changed a bit. Notice how few points the man he is guarding gets. Notice is ability to rebound against the much taller East players. Tee is a very sound fundamental basketball player.

Oh, ask any OR fan and they will tell you I have a man crush on Tee. Just kidding.

I watched him yesterday and I never said he wasn't good. I said he wasn't going to be the best basketball player on the floor Friday when they play East. As he won't because Lawson will be. There is a reason Lawson is a 5 star recruit as a sophomore and he will only get better.

I watched him yesterday and I never said he wasn't good. I said he wasn't going to be the best basketball player on the floor Friday when they play East. As he won't because Lawson will be. There is a reason Lawson is a 5 star recruit as a sophomore and he will only get better.

Catswild is the only one who claimed he'd be the best player out there and he's just trolling. Like I said, don't listen to him.

sweetscience i agree with catswild about tee. i believe east has a better team and bigger team overall for sure but i think tee will be the best player on the floor. he is special.i think deep down you believe it to. be grateful that you got to witness his talents in your lifetime. players like tee come around once or twice in a lifetime in middle tn or east tn. memphis puts them out every year.

Edited by 90warrior

sweetscience i agree with catswild about tee. i believe east has a better team and bigger team overall for sure but i think tee will be the best player on the floor. he is special.i think deep down you believe it to. be grateful that you got to witness his talents in your lifetime. players like tee come around once or twice in a lifetime in middle tn or east tn. memphis puts them out every year.

If he had of focused solely on basketball his whole career there's no telling how good he could've been. Probably a bona fide NBA player. I am just not the type to brag too much on our guys. I like to see how things play out before I make crazy predictions. Edited by SweetScience