Memphis East vs Oak Ridge.......who ya got?

nebuntyn

I mean Memphis talent is great no doubt, but it should be that's a huge city. I doubt it has anymore talent than the ATL. Actually, I would guess it has less. Talk about a city loaded with athletes and that's ATL. Who's the last great NBA talent to come out of Memphis?

Cameron Payne is the last memphis born player to go to the NBA.  He plays with OKC..

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean Memphis talent is great no doubt, but it should be that's a huge city. I doubt it has anymore talent than the ATL. Actually, I would guess it has less. Talk about a city loaded with athletes and that's ATL. Who's the last great NBA talent to come out of Memphis?

Thad Young, Skal Labissiere, Cam Payne, Tarik Black and Ian Clark are currently in the Association out of the M. I'll think of some more...

If I were Hardaway. I would fund that trip himself and go play in that New York tourney. Who is gonna stop him?

For A TSSAA Director to not allow a team from Tennessee to play in a national tournament and possibly have a chance to win. Bring recognition to this great basketball state, should honestly be looked at not being retained as president again.

Not only that, it's a once in a lifetime chance that can never be giving back once it's missed.

Edited by Bigboi20

If I were Hardaway. I would fund that trip himself and go play in that New York tourney. Who is gonna stop him?

For A TSSAA Director to not allow a team from Tennessee to play in a national tournament and possibly have a chance to win. Bring recognition to this great basketball state, should honestly be looked at not being retained as president again.

Not only that, it's a once in a lifetime chance that can never be giving back once it's missed.

There is one small ,tiny, almost insignificant, not worth mentioning, probably shouldn't waste my time on it...they have to win State in order to be officially invited I can count on three fingers the number of teams who might have a say in all that.

Sorry for the sarcasm, now you know what my wife puts up with on a hourly basis. LOL

It does lol I think everybody outside of Memphis is!! Ha!

The Young kid played played pretty good in the Brentwood game, is he getting any college looks? Higgins was also incredible, I remember watching him last year in the Penny Hardaway Classic. I think the game will be close, but the disciplined team will win.