Clay Co vs GCA

Shozen

GCA cannot guard Key nor can they even slow him down.  Now having said that they have skill players that can flat play the game.  Of course what else would you expect from a private school?  Athletes at every position with very little drop off when they substitute.  Clay's guards will need to show up tomorrow and i fully expect them to.  GCA cannot press Clay otherwise it will be a dunkfest for Key.  Clay needs to keep the boards clean and use their bodies against GCA's bigs down low.  GCA reminds me of Goodpasture.  Almost the same make up, size etc...  I'll take Clay by 7 but it will be a battle.  Winner of this game wins the gold ball in my opinion.  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guards for cc should shoot the ball a lot better today , I don't see them missing as many two games in a row.

Amazing that Key had 50+ and only hit 1/4 on 3s. He got most his buckets on 2s and FTs. Today is going to be interesting. Glass house can cause th best shooters to go cold.

Both teams are going to need the 3-6 guys to step up. The 1-2 guys will neutralize each other I think. Defense and rebounds wins this game. IMO