All props to Harriman.

Galilee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't pull the tournament up on my curve SMART TV! Bunch of crap!

Dropped and broke my nice lap top during the GCA game. Bunch of crap!

Then OnB gets me all tore up telling me Harriman was done.

Bout more than I can take for one night.

BTW, can anyone tell me why my Samsung TV isn't compatible with flash player and if anything can be done???

Oh, CONGRATS HHS

Both of 'em!

They really compliment one another!!! Joe is a do it all athlete and he gets everybody involved in the game and is excellent defensively. Isaiah is more of a pure scorer. It's hard to keep him away from the bucket as he's very shifty and will get to the hole one way or the other!! Super proud of the both of them!!!

They really compliment one another!!! Joe is a do it all athlete and he gets everybody involved in the game and is excellent defensively. Isaiah is more of a pure scorer. It's hard to keep him away from the bucket as he's very shifty and will get to the hole one way or the other!! Super proud of the both of them!!!

I was really impressed with #1 (Joe, I believe). He has super quick hands. He is very quick as well. Seemed like he was on fast break after fast break. I was surprised he didn't have any assists tonight.

No offense but neither one can guard Key! If they do penetrate believe me Clay will have someone set ready to take a charge on Harrimans guards and they will get the call. No way you can just change the whole whole way the games have been officiated the last couple days, and they have been calling the charge religiously. I honestly do not know why GCA didn't play zone and pack the paint and make Clay shoot to win they had length for days, we have struggled from deep all tourney. GCA got out coached in the game if Harriman does it will be the same outcome.