• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galilee

We had a good run.

I am so proud of my Mitchell Tigers. 3 gold balls and 1 silver. On to.2A. Good luck to all 1A teams.

I am so proud of my Mitchell Tigers. 3 gold balls and 1 silver. On to.2A. Good luck to all 1A teams.

Your a great fan!

No, you had a GREAT run and you dominated 1A like no one else has! Wouldn't surprise me if you bring home a AA Gomd ball soon. Great program and great coaching!

Gold basketballs are not the only accomplishment that Mitchell has to show for their incredible four year run Galilee. Memphis teams have long had the stigma of playing "playground ball", run and gun, with subpar coaching. The style of play and the character of your kids and coaches have proven that disciplined basketball exists in Memphis. You should be proud of the accomplishments, but just as proud of the example set by the program.

GALILEE, YOU DIDN'T HAVE A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN NOELS BBQ PITT FROM THE JUMP BALL AND I DON'T MEAN THAT IN A NEGATIVE WAY. I WATCHED THAT GAME ON NFHS NETWORK AND THOUGHT THAT IT WAS TERRIBLE OFFICIATING AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME ON THAT BE HONEST WITH YOURSELVES.I HAVE NO DOG IN THE FIGHT I JUST LIKE TO SEE A FAIR GAME BUT AS THEY SAY LIFE AIN'T FAIR. GO BACK TO THE 5 SEC CALL AND COUNT THE SECONDS. THAT'S ALL.

UNTIL THEN. ..PA OUT

We did get some bad calls but the official did cause us to surrender all those 2nd chance shots, or not attacking the basket. 40 fts to 16 was crazy but if we make ours we win. Harriman played harder and deserved the victory.