• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

UCSportsFan

Any non believers of Tyreke Key now? 54 point state record

UCSportsFan    40

I've watched Memphis East, Southwind, Mitchell, Humboldt and all the rest of the teams play and there isn't a team where Key wouldn't start on and be one of the main players if not the main player on all except Memphis East.  If you don't say this young man can flat out play the game then you're wrong.  54 point game state record, top ten all time in Tennessee history with over 3200 points.  For anyone that wondered why this young man was voted Mr. Basketball I am quite sure he answered any and all questions tonight.  

Shozen    2

In before Hyperquick contradicts himself of saying any AA team that makes it to state is good but then calls Macon county trash for getting beat by arguably the favorite in AA.

Don't worry his stinch will eventually infect this post. I said it prior to tonights game. NO ONE in single A can guard him man to man. I fully expect GCA to play a zone tomorrow and force clay to win from the outside.

Edited by Shozen

UCSportsFan    40

N

In before Hyperquick contradicts himself of saying any AA team that makes it to state is good but then calls Macon county trash for getting beat by arguably the favorite in AA.

Don't worry his stinch will eventually infect this post. I said it prior to tonights game. NO ONE in single A can guard him man to man. I fully expect GCA to play a zone tomorrow and force clay to win from the outside.

No doubt about that, they're going to try and take a page out of Goodpasture's playbook.  As long as they are in the lead that will have an effect, however should they fall behind, I'd make them come and get me.  Winning 2-0 is still a win.

NeWbLuE    2

I finally got to witness Key play today.  The word silky comes to mind.  The kid is silky smooth and has a feather touch when finishing around the rim.

The ally oop pass to him and he finishes with a reverse dunk.......just icing on the cake.

Well done young man, well done.

rabbitranch    12

He plays single a=church league

Church league? Is that where you go to pray that your team doesn't have to match up to him in a single elimination tournament?