Any non believers of Tyreke Key now? 54 point state record

UCSportsFan

I've watched Memphis East, Southwind, Mitchell, Humboldt and all the rest of the teams play and there isn't a team where Key wouldn't start on and be one of the main players if not the main player on all except Memphis East.  If you don't say this young man can flat out play the game then you're wrong.  54 point game state record, top ten all time in Tennessee history with over 3200 points.  For anyone that wondered why this young man was voted Mr. Basketball I am quite sure he answered any and all questions tonight.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In before Hyperquick contradicts himself of saying any AA team that makes it to state is good but then calls Macon county trash for getting beat by arguably the favorite in AA.

Don't worry his stinch will eventually infect this post. I said it prior to tonights game. NO ONE in single A can guard him man to man. I fully expect GCA to play a zone tomorrow and force clay to win from the outside.

Edited by Shozen

N

In before Hyperquick contradicts himself of saying any AA team that makes it to state is good but then calls Macon county trash for getting beat by arguably the favorite in AA.

Don't worry his stinch will eventually infect this post. I said it prior to tonights game. NO ONE in single A can guard him man to man. I fully expect GCA to play a zone tomorrow and force clay to win from the outside.

No doubt about that, they're going to try and take a page out of Goodpasture's playbook.  As long as they are in the lead that will have an effect, however should they fall behind, I'd make them come and get me.  Winning 2-0 is still a win.

I finally got to witness Key play today.  The word silky comes to mind.  The kid is silky smooth and has a feather touch when finishing around the rim.

The ally oop pass to him and he finishes with a reverse dunk.......just icing on the cake.

Well done young man, well done.