TN State Tournament Officiating

BballLover865

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are watching this tournament and don't think the officials are having an effect on the game you're either blind or too ignorant of basketball to reply. This is unbelievably bad. 4mins left in the 1st half and 19 fouls called. At least 8-10 questionable at best. They want to be seen and have this impact with the T$$AA pushing. Makes me sick.

If you are watching this tournament and don't think the officials are having an effect on the game you're either blind or too ignorant of basketball to reply. This is unbelievably bad. 4mins left in the 1st half and 19 fouls called. At least 8-10 questionable at best. They want to be seen and have this impact with the T$$AA pushing. Makes me sick.

I must be ignorant. Please explain how calling games tightly helps the TSSAA?

Are you watching this game????!!! Tightly???? How about making calls just to blow a whistle?! At least 5 calls have been with literally no one touching someone. 24 fouls called in 16 minutes. You do the math on that and tell me how many that is a minute. If you are not here watching with no bias please don't throw your penny in. Calling it tight, please. Tight would be an upgrade to the ghost calls and inconsistency these guys have displayed.

Edited by BballLover865

Okay. How does ANY bad officiating helps the TSSAA, as stated, and implied,  in an earlier posts? I'm not saying that the calls are good. I'm just wondering why the TSSAA would encourage bad officiating.

Are you watching this game????!!! Tightly???? How about making calls just to blow a whistle?! At least 5 calls have been with literally no one touching someone. 24 fouls called in 16 minutes. You do the math on that and tell me how many that is a minute. If you are not here watching. Calling it tight, please. Tight would be an upgrade to the ghost calls and inconsistency these guys have displayed.

Edited by midtnmale

I didn't say it helps never implied it helps the TSSAA but it is about power and it's factually happening. Former official flat out told me and others plus I have 2 eyes. This is a disfrace.

They want to be seen and have this impact with the T$$AA pushing. Makes me sick.

But you stated that the TSSAA was pushing (it). Why would they push for it?

I guess I get tired of hearing people play the blame game. It was done with Obama, and now with Trump.

Edited by midtnmale