Clay Co. vs Harriman Single A State Championship

Shozen

With only 1 like opponent and that being GCA which both have beat. I look for this to be a good game. I feel Clay is a little more tested against better teams but in a winner take all 1 game anything can happen.

I will take Clay by 5 with late free throws to seal it as if Key gets help like he did today CC is tough to beat. Time to bring the first gold ball back to Clay County in boys basketball.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With only 1 like opponent and that being GCA which both have beat. I look for this to be a good game. I feel Clay is a little more tested against better teams but in a winner take all 1 game anything can happen.

I will take Clay by 5 with late free throws to seal it as if Key gets help like he did today CC is tough to beat. Time to bring the first gold ball back to Clay County in boys basketball.

I'm taking Harriman!Scariest team in the tourney!

Tested!!???Harriman beat Mitchell!!!LOL!

Shocking that Harriman hasn't really been in the mix since, what, 2011? When Hampton beat them in substate game?

Now, here they are!

Edge should go to CC for apparent reasons...They were able to do enuff to beat GCA today, but Harriman is a different animal

Cmon uk you act like GCA didn't beat Harriman 3 times during the season. I would by far call GCA the better team after watching Harriman two times.

Cmon uk you act like GCA didn't beat Harriman 3 times during the season. I would by far call GCA the better team after watching Harriman two times.

The games I watched with GCA and Harriman GCA is a better coached team but HHS has more dynamic players.HHS was up 18 in one and 12 in the other.HHS found their stride at the region and haven't looked back.

Throw everything out the window!! It's one game! Don't care about what that stud has done up until now! Tomorrow he will face the most scrappy two guards he's saw all season and you can bet it will take a full team effort to beat the Blue Devils!! I can't wait to watch these two go at it!!! Best of luck to you guys tomorrow!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!! #OurHouse