Clay Co. vs Harriman Single A State Championship

Shozen

Cmon uk you act like GCA didn't beat Harriman 3 times during the season. I would by far call GCA the better team after watching Harriman two times.

I think HHS's D can be much better than GCA's when they turn it on.

Hey, I wouldn't bet the farm on either...

Playing against CC last year, I have a respect for them...But HHS being a program we play often in summer, Christmas, and so on makes me lean...I'M A TORN MAN I TELL YA

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we certainly look forward to showing you just who Harriman is and you can bet Key will have all he wants by the time we're done tomorrow!! Include that in his bedtime story!!!

Hung a record on Loretto, Hung a record on GCA, needs 32 to hang a record on Harriman.

You act like he doesn't face scrappy guards all season or double/triple teams. Don't worry I bought him a tent to live at the foul line tomorrow if you guys play man. McClain and Pace couldn't guard CA's guards so I have a weird feeling Tyreke will be fine.

Edited by Shozen

Hung a record on Loretto, Hung a record on GCA, needs 32 to hang a record on Harriman.

You act like he doesn't face scrappy guards all season or double/triple teams. Don't worry I bought him a tent to live at the foul line tomorrow if you guys play man. McClain and Pace couldn't guard CA's guards so I have a weird feeling Tyreke will be fine.

We didn't play as well as we did against Mitchell but we still found ways to win!! That's what should concern you because we just give everything we got. He's not faced a 1-2 like pace and McClain and I'd bet the house on it. It's without said he's great but the bottom line is you better have a full team effort because one man will not win a state title against a team full of playmakers. It's the issue that he's made out to be unstoppable and he's not. Give him props on how good he is but the kid is not Lebron James!!

Dang right!! I mean geez! I'm calm but no kid is unstoppable. Underestimating us is what we want. You saw what's happened when we've not been given a chance, we come to play!

He is stoppable but not by anyone in single A. He averaged 40ppg during the season and averaging 44 during the state tournament. He hasn't been held under 22 points in a game and that was by the AAA school in North Carolina who went 24-6 in the highest classification in North Carolina and only beat Clay by 4.

He had 49 and 45 vs Macon County a AA state tournament team. He had 48 and 40+ in two games vs Van buren a A state tournament team. He had 30 vs Goodpasture who trounced Columbia Academy by 34. He's scored 40+ like 15+ times. Did I mention he is averaging 44 points 12 rebounds 4 assists 3 steals during the state tournament?

So what's your definition of unstoppable? He has faced MANY guards much better than McClain and Pace during his career and that's a fact.

Edited by Shozen