• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Footballguru242

Clarksville success in 2017

13 posts in this topic

Since all coaches have finally been named (public schools) which team will have the most success and chance to actually compete against in 5a or at least challenge henry county.

As of now I don't see any teams from clarksville challenging henry county for district title.

As of now I don't see any teams from clarksville challenging henry county for district title.

No Clarksville team will challenge Henry county for the region. And Northwest I predict will finish second in the region. Coach Wright has done a great job with the Vikings. CHS Will most likely win more than two games this year, but will not be a threat to anyone. That program has gone downhill fast.

Edited by Oldschoolwildcat1970

No Clarksville team will challenge Henry county for the region. And Northwest I predict will finish second in the region. Coach Wright has done a great job with the Vikings. CHS Will most likely win more than two games this year, but will not be a threat to anyone. That program has gone downhill fast.

Is shelby on the hot seat this season?

Is shelby on the hot seat this season?

CHS administration has zero spine. So probably not. Too much has already happened. Still has a job. #politics