• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anotherback

Let them go.

Cmon TSSAA let our ranked teams play in those national tourneys. Get those kids some more exposure. Let them represent something positive in our state. The State tourney is a bright spot why not let our champs be seen?

100 percent. Let em play !

I said this on another post

Can't believe Childress had the gall to stand out there in all his glory. Nothing but arrogance!

Should be about players and teams but like always it's just about them TSSAA

The board made the right call. I agree that the rule/regulation/by-law should be amended to allow for a team to participate in an event like this in the future. However, the board had no other choice really. Unpopular. Yes. Nevertheless, the correct choice.

The board made the right call. I agree that the rule/regulation/by-law should be amended to allow for a team to participate in an event like this in the future. However, the board had no other choice really. Unpopular. Yes. Nevertheless, the correct choice.

I agree , make the exception.

I agree , make the exception.

Nope. No exception is needed in this case or any other.

Nope. No exception is needed in this case or any other.

Word it however you will. Change the rule regulation or whatever. Jeez.

:thumb: 

Word it however you will. Change the rule regulation or whatever. Jeez.

I agree with that. What I don't agree with is deciding to circumvent the existing rule just to allow them to play this time. I agree, the rule should be amended during the period of the year when rules are to be amended, so this won't be an issue next time.

Edited by kwc