TREZEVANT WHITE TO MELROSE

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats going on haven?? This is making da M look bad

The principal accused the SCS of hiring him to make a scapegoat out of him. He claims that there is all of this corruption and the school district is covering it up. When asked for detailed information he provided none. The school district stated that he asked for a raise only to not get it. 

Sounds like the principal is throwing the entire SCS school system under the bus and the SCS school system has retaliated likewise. 

All I know is what you guys know. I get my information from the same sources as you guys. I'm not close to Trezevant at all. The coach is gone to Melrose. There was one school employee to lose their job over this. The principle found what he says are grade discrepancies. The SCS school district didn't back him up after he tried to pull the schools football season. He says it's much deeper the just athletics, but they are involved. He felt like they (the school system) left him out to blow in the wind. They are at an impasse so he has resigned. 

I don't think that the principal is finished with this. When he said that there were things that he COULDN'T talk about is code for ... "I've consulted with a lawyer and we are in the game planning stages and if I reveal too much it may alert the school district of our legal strategy."

I don't expect anything else to come of this from the school system. He's mad (the Principal), the school district is mad (at the Principal) and there has not been anybody else to verify his accusations. I personally don't think that people do these types of things just for the fun of it (the Principal). I also don't think that there will be any more done about what he's saying is going on. He basically called the district a cesspool. 

It looks bad because it is bad. The whole situation is bad. Some folk will believe him. Others will believe the district. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. 

The principal accused the SCS of hiring him to make a scapegoat out of him. He claims that there is all of this corruption and the school district is covering it up. When asked for detailed information he provided none. The school district stated that he asked for a raise only to not get it.

Sounds like the principal is throwing the entire SCS school system under the bus and the SCS school system has retaliated likewise.

All I know is what you guys know. I get my information from the same sources as you guys. I'm not close to Trezevant at all. The coach is gone to Melrose. There was one school employee to lose their job over this. The principle found what he says are grade discrepancies. The SCS school district didn't back him up after he tried to pull the schools football season. He says it's much deeper the just athletics, but they are involved. He felt like they (the school system) left him out to blow in the wind. They are at an impasse so he has resigned.

I don't think that the principal is finished with this. When he said that there were things that he COULDN'T talk about is code for ... "I've consulted with a lawyer and we are in the game planning stages and if I reveal too much it may alert the school district of our legal strategy."

I don't expect anything else to come of this from the school system. He's mad (the Principal), the school district is mad (at the Principal) and there has not been anybody else to verify his accusations. I personally don't think that people do these types of things just for the fun of it (the Principal). I also don't think that there will be any more done about what he's saying is going on. He basically called the district a cesspool.

It looks bad because it is bad. The whole situation is bad. Some folk will believe him. Others will believe the district. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

That is a pretty fair summary of the situation sir. One person has been fired over this situation and she has publiclly said she was willing to take the fall for others. I'd like to see this person put under oath and be forced to testify.

I applaud you for your honesty and candor...too many people are quick to align themselves with whichever side that their loyalties dictate, when in fact there may be a handful of people on earth who have a good idea of where the truth lies. I believe that it would take a certified moron to publicly make the statements that the principal has made without substantial evidence, and even more so for the second time. I also know the amount of conspiracy that would have to be involved to "hide" some of the transgressions that the school system has been accused of, and the amount of complete disregard for the TSSAA not to find some evidence even without the principal's assistance. Makes no sense either way, so I'll just wait to form my opinion...this could get interesting.

Spoke with a coach that was on the staff that reiterated that the former principal is simply squeezing SOUR GRAPES. His allegations may be tied to his inability to get a job with the Board of Education with SCS. This principal is just talking.

Looks like a few more SCS employees are "just talking" & "squeezing a few grapes of their own now.  :o There just might be something here after all :popcorneater: