Schools still looking for games

fredjones

why wouldn't they want to play Liberty again?

travel. If we really wanted to travel that far we would have stayed in 4a. We already had 2 memphis teams. One backed out. There's alot of teams in the Middle TN area where we shouldnt have to travel that far smh. Edited by FBfan26

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

travel. If we really wanted to travel that far we would have stayed in 4a. We already had 2 memphis teams. One backed out. There's alot of teams in the Middle TN area where we shouldnt have to travel that far smh.

FBfan, I've heard from a buddy that lives in the area that some Mid TN schools were upset that you guys get to pull from MLK without counting MLK's enrollment and that's why they won't schedule you.

Is this true about MLK?  Do you think that's why you're having a hard time finding teams?

FBfan, I've heard from a buddy that lives in the area that some Mid TN schools were upset that you guys get to pull from MLK without counting MLK's enrollment and that's why they won't schedule you.

Is this true about MLK? Do you think that's why you're having a hard time finding teams?

Excuses Excuses Excuses...First the rumor a few years ago was about us putting up to many points on folks Now this. Nobody is complaining about the other coop schools. Other schools have way more players starting and actually playing from their coops. Nobody was complaining a few years ago when we was 5-5 or missing the playoffs. Last year PC had about 15 kids from 9th to 12th and 3 of them started. Out of the 15 they graduate 7 "I think". I guarantee if we won 5-6 games a year it wouldn't be a problem. Everybody in the area know what school it is that's complaining. Smallest public school in Metro and people complaining. Edited by FBfan26

Wow! Talk about dodging competition on Liberty's part.

Waverly also asked South Pittsburg to meet in the middle, play on a Saturday night, and split the gate for the next two years. They declined the offer also. The game could have realistically been played at one of the high schools in Murfreesboro.

Edited by howdoitknow

Is this true about MLK? Do you think that's why you're having a hard time finding teams?

So that's teams excuse now! If you ask me thats pretty sad on who ever your buddy talking bout.

So that's teams excuse now! If you ask me thats pretty sad on who ever your buddy talking bout.

I'm never a fan of excuses and you should never dodge a local team. It wasn't his opinion, he was just repeating what a coach of a local team told him. They made the argument that if you're pulling from another school as a coop, then it should count against your enrollment. This school I think is in your region. I didn't realize you guys coop with another school until he brought it up. Its an interesting discussion though.

I'm never a fan of excuses and you should never dodge a local team. It wasn't his opinion, he was just repeating what a coach of a local team told him. They made the argument that if you're pulling from another school as a coop, then it should count against your enrollment. This school I think is in your region. I didn't realize you guys coop with another school until he brought it up. Its an interesting discussion though.

Its been discussed by TSSAA and they approved it. You can't count MLK enrollment with ours for a hand full of kids that play. But if that's reason these teams are dodging us then cool. But we know the real reason teams don't wanna get mercy ruled by 3A school. Yep talking bout CR did all that talking and Dodge us shame.

We not the only team that coops in Metro. Why don't they make a big deal of these tssaa teams that has been charged with the varies of offensives? Smh it's sad Edited by FBfan26

Its been discussed by TSSAA and they approved it. You can't count MLK enrollment with ours for a hand full of kids that play. But if that's reason these teams are dodging us then cool. But we know the real reason teams don't wanna get mercy ruled by 3A school. Yep talking bout CR did all that talking and Dodge us shame.

McKenzie High School is a 2a school that reported us...Why?? Camden HS sent them out to do the dirty work. Fairview is right along there with them. Why you think they petitioned to get out the district. Edited by FBfan26