Schools still looking for games

fredjones

The school that submitted the complaint to the TSSAA against Pearl-Cohn was said to be McKenzie HS in West-TN. Why would they have a complaint against PC if they aren't even a 3A sized school?

Smh never heard of this school. But while they snitching they should've called us for a game. We would've brought our freshman team to play there varsity to smack them around. Stop telling McKenzie whatever y'all name is. Thanks alot Fairview for sending them that info...smh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie High School is a 2a school that reported us...Why?? Camden HS sent them out to do the dirty work. Fairview and giles is right along there with them. Why you think they petitioned to get out the district.

This could've been solved on the field but instead they snitching shame. If you don't like what's goin on then play. Shut us up that way but y'all decided to tell.

McKenzie High School is a 2a school that reported us...Why?? Camden HS sent them out to do the dirty work. Fairview and giles is right along there with them. Why you think they petitioned to get out the district.

Guess what y'all plan didn't work! Giles we'll see y'all soon. Camden just play us and stop snitching that's not a good look. Edited by FIREBIRD80

Smh never heard of this school. But while they snitching they should've called us for a game. We would've brought our freshman team to play there varsity to smack them around. Stop telling McKenzie whatever y'all name is.

This is "smack talking" at its finest. Could Pearl-Cohn get credit for a 10th game by playing their freshmen against McKenzie's Varsity?

This could've been solved on the field but instead they snitching shame. If you don't like what's goin on then play. Shut us up that way but y'all decided to tell.

If it really was Giles and /or Fairview, then you guys will get a chance to settle it on the field probably in the playoffs. I don't know about Camden. I don't know enough about the rules to understand why coop students don't count against enrollment, but Fairview was undefeated during the regular season last year and Giles won a 4A state title I think fairly recently,do you really think its those schools trying to dodge you?

Waverly also asked South Pittsburg to meet in the middle, play on a Saturday night, and split the gate for the next two years. They declined the offer also. The game could have realistically been played at one of the high schools in Murfreesboro.

that should make Roy real mad...."u think im joking, im not"

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

If it really was Giles and /or Fairview, then you guys will get a chance to settle it on the field probably in the playoffs. I don't know about Camden. I don't know enough about the rules to understand why coop students don't count against enrollment, but Fairview was undefeated during the regular season last year and Giles won a 4A state title I think fairly recently,do you really think its those schools trying to dodge you?

Because you have schools all over TN who coop in sports. You take the coop away you can sue from what I understand. You can't do it to one school you have to change it for all. The major problem is some schools who coops and only have 2 to 3 players who come out.

Didn't day they was dodging us but they snitching on us and for what? Stop telling and play us instead of telling. Shut us up on the field not off.

Because you have schools all over TN who coop in sports. You take the coop away you can sue from what I understand. You can't do it to one school you have to change it for all. The major problem is some schools who coops and only have 2 to 3 players who come out.

Plus it's just for football now if all sports played for Pearl then ok I could see a problem. Edited by FIREBIRD80

• 3 weeks later...

They asked Liberty. LT declined the offer to play

I'll check on that...my current understanding is that we had a contract already out and were awaiting an agreement from another school

Wow!  Talk about dodging competition on Liberty's part.

...riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, maybe check the current and prior seasons schedules before we go stating such malarkey...I'm sure you're aware that the 2 played at PC last season...seems only fitting they should travel to Liberty this year