Donovan Stewart's Class 1A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

I've always said until season starts the defending champ should be pre-season #1. Granted we probably wont stay there long but region is favorable. Not sure our schedule but normally we play Westview first game of the year. They were very young last year so I would expect them to come after us hard early.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always said until season starts the defending champ should be pre-season #1. Granted we probably wont stay there long but region is favorable. Not sure our schedule but normally we play Westview first game of the year. They were very young last year so I would expect them to come after us hard early.

You all close to finding your coach yet?

I've noticed that alot of the top teams in single A that had to move up are at the top of the poles in AA. It just goes to show the strength that the West has had in A ball the last several years.

No, it goes to show how watered down football is in Tennessee. No need for six classes. With four there would be much more competition throughout.

No idea to be honest. I've heard of three candidates that are local. All three have coached a championship team. Really haven't heard much but I'm also 1,000 miles from Dresden so my information stream is delayed. I'll be in TN this weekend so I'll fish around. 

That narrows it down a good bit.  Sounds like Dresden will continue to be successful then.