Donovan Stewart's Class 2A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

21 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I believe Adamsville will be in the hunt as always, but Union City and Waverly decide the west. Marion County and Trousdale decide the east. I would make a strong wager that one of these teams win it all. 

We should be average! Lots of youth at key spots ! Line will be our strength ! Just gonna try and compete . 

On 7/31/2017 at 8:23 AM, Redrage1990 said:

We should be average! Lots of youth at key spots ! Line will be our strength ! Just gonna try and compete . 

I saw your QB during 7 on 7's at TCA and he loooked really good.  I realize he didn't have a defense coming at him but his arm looked great and he had a nice touch on the ball.  He also looked like he had good speed.  Could this be the year Aville Bobbirds sling it around or will we still see the ole jet sweep mixed in with some counter runs?  I think the QB along with his receivers are good enough to sling it around.  I think Aville, TPeabody and TCA duke it out for second place in region behind UC.  

2 hours ago, TCAIntense said:

I saw your QB during 7 on 7's at TCA and he loooked really good.  I realize he didn't have a defense coming at him but his arm looked great and he had a nice touch on the ball.  He also looked like he had good speed.  Could this be the year Aville Bobbirds sling it around or will we still see the ole jet sweep mixed in with some counter runs?  I think the QB along with his receivers are good enough to sling it around.  I think Aville, TPeabody and TCA duke it out for second place in region behind UC.  

Pretty fair assessment,  except for the slinging it around part! We have installed the midline veer and single wing so we'll prolly just ground and pound ! 

28 minutes ago, Redrage1990 said:

Pretty fair assessment,  except for the slinging it around part! We have installed the midline veer and single wing so we'll prolly just ground and pound ! 

Midline Veer. Everyone scoffs at it until they have to play against it. Good luck to y'all until we play you. Lol.

Friday is almost here, so I thought I would chime in and give my evaluation of the Adamsville Cardinals.  I have two sons who play for the Cardinals, a WR and a RT, DT.  I will give an honest evaluation even though I have sons who play.  Our offensive and defensive lines are big and solid and are our strengths.  We have a young QB who has a very strong arm and speed.  Our WR's are fast and solid as well.  My concerns for this version of the Cardinals are the RB's and LB's.  We have athletic kids in those spots, but they are not seasoned yet.  We had a scrimmage game and looked good, but the competition wasn't what we will be seeing on a night to night basis in our tough region.  Speaking of our region, it is one of the toughest in the state.  TCA, UC, Trenton, McKenzie are all well-coached with athletes all over the field.  Our first 4 games are Bolivar, Chester Co., TCA, and Hardin Co.  I think we will know a lot more about the Cardinals after those 4 games.  Good luck to everyone and I pray that everyone will stay injury free.  Go Cardinals!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Redrage4life said:

Friday is almost here, so I thought I would chime in and give my evaluation of the Adamsville Cardinals.  I have two sons who play for the Cardinals, a WR and a RT, DT.  I will give an honest evaluation even though I have sons who play.  Our offensive and defensive lines are big and solid and are our strengths.  We have a young QB who has a very strong arm and speed.  Our WR's are fast and solid as well.  My concerns for this version of the Cardinals are the RB's and LB's.  We have athletic kids in those spots, but they are not seasoned yet.  We had a scrimmage game and looked good, but the competition wasn't what we will be seeing on a night to night basis in our tough region.  Speaking of our region, it is one of the toughest in the state.  TCA, UC, Trenton, McKenzie are all well-coached with athletes all over the field.  Our first 4 games are Bolivar, Chester Co., TCA, and Hardin Co.  I think we will know a lot more about the Cardinals after those 4 games.  Good luck to everyone and I pray that everyone will stay injury free.  Go Cardinals!!!!!!!

Very fair assessment, we could very easily start 1-3 ! I guess we'll see when they turn on the lights ! We got Lexington this Friday so that'll give some insight also ! 

10 hours ago, Redrage4life said:

Wouldn't worry about the linebackers with Woodmore coaching them...pretty decent run of defensive player of the year kids lately.

• Upvote 1