Donovan Stewart's Class 2A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

do you guys have a scrimmage in spring. If so with who.

We probably will have a spring scrimmage, but we have no idea with whom. The coaches never advertise when. Word usually gets out the day before and sometimes we don't know who the opponent is until their bus pulls into the parking lot.

We probably will have a spring scrimmage, but we have no idea with whom. The coaches never advertise when. Word usually gets out the day before and sometimes we don't know who the opponent is until their bus pulls into the parking lot.

I understand. Don't want people to see that new offense. 😂 Let us know how it goes after.

Everyone has figured out your offense but NO ONE has figured out how to stop it. Besides the injury bug that is.

Hahaha, yep veer right and veer left. Oops that's most of our play book right there. Most of the time we're the only ones that can stop us. Edited by fallguy17

Red rover red rover send the cardinals on over. What gives? Where is Adamsville? Come on guys let's here from you. What do you guys have cookin down there. We are about to start our spring in a week. I will fill you in then. But this is not like you guys being so quiet. Or have you guys just combined with MC and I need to go the 3a/4a threads to hear from you. 😂🌳😂🌳😂🌳😂🌳😂🌳

• 2 weeks later...

Red rover red rover send the cardinals on over. What gives? Where is Adamsville? Come on guys let's here from you. What do you guys have cookin down there. We are about to start our spring in a week. I will fill you in then. But this is not like you guys being so quiet. Or have you guys just combined with MC and I need to go the 3a/4a threads to hear from you. 😂🌳😂🌳😂🌳😂🌳😂🌳

Nothing to see here ! After a few spring practices we'll be lucky to get a first down !

Nothing to see here ! After a few spring practices we'll be lucky to get a first down !

sure y'all will be running the clock on everyone next year. We had our first practice yesterday. We had 15 kids out there. Everyone is going to get a lot of playing time this coming year. Edited by BigEdMo