Donovan Stewart's Class 2A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

We had our scrimmage Wednesday with D'burg. I didn't make it, but to my understanding not much new was learned. Good strong line play and tried some kids at various positions. Had a few kids come in with only a couple days practice under their belt. We were pretty even according to reports. So, no revelations to reveal.

sounds like the standard at UC. Good luck until we face off of course. Thanks for the input. I will update us after our scrimmage.

Spring is over for the Lions. Sad to say but we are still a bunch of one legged men in a butt kicking contest. We have a lot of work to do this summer if we are going to be able to compete with the Ville,UC and Trenton. Hope we can at least get 4th place so we can get a playoff game.

Edited by BigEdMo

Spring is over for the Lions. Sad to say but we are still a bunch of one legged men in a butt kicking contest. We have a lot of work to do this summer if we are going to be able to compete with the Ville,UC and Trenton. Hope we can at least get 4th place so we can get a playoff game.

Enough smoke blowing, i,m sure you'll be very competitive as always ! Edited by Redrage1990