• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Southtowner

Donovan Stewart's Class 2A Spring Top 10

Southtowner    238

Spring Top 10 Class 2A  by Donovan

1. Union City Golden Tornadoes

2. Waverly Tigers

3. Peabody Golden Tide

4. Trousdale County Yellow Jackets

5. Adamsville Cardinals

6. Columbia Academy Bulldogs

7. Marion County Warriors

8. Forrest Rockets

9. Hampton Bulldogs

10. Mitchell Tigers

Article has team capsule for top 10 :

http://tnhighschoolfootball.com/donovan-stewarts-class-2a-spring-top-10/

BigEdMo    33

Region 7 representing. I hope we can fight for at least the fourth spot in region 7 so we can get one playoff game.🌳🌳

Edited by BigEdMo

Lacesout    5

although they will be very competitive! Waverly has to rebuild the defense almost completely.   offense has been bitten with the injury bug at least thru this spring.   im hoping they will go all the way but i believe this will be a rebuild year esp after losing 9 starters on defense

BigSwo    28

Really? UC is in the pre-season top spot? I don't want that kind of ranking starting the season. I would prefer somewhere in the middle of the pack and then fight our way up. Oh well. Looks like we are going to have to fight to stay on top instead. I think that's harder to do. Go Tornadoes

utvol2    28

Really? UC is in the pre-season top spot? I don't want that kind of ranking starting the season. I would prefer somewhere in the middle of the pack and then fight our way up. Oh well. Looks like we are going to have to fight to stay on top instead. I think that's harder to do. Go Tornadoes

I never like being ranked like that! To much of a target on your back! I would prefer an honorable mention!! lol This region is the toughest in the state IMO! Someone is going to have to beat a team twice I believe to make it very far!! Hard thing to do if everyone can stay healthy!! Don't let BigEd fool you! TCA will be good this year too!! 

ReitzFan    17

I am confident that Region 7 will have at least 5 teams with a winning record this season. That means a good football team is going to be left out come

playoff time. That's too bad because that 5th place team would lay waste to

several teams that will make the from weaker regions. JMO.

Can we just skip the summer and get straight into mid August?

I am confident that Region 7 will have at least 5 teams with a winning record this season. That means a good football team is going to be left out come

Top region in TN as far as 2A teams. Will definitely be fun to watch.

I didn't really know what to expect from this list considering Trezevant made the move to 3A. I'm surprised to see UC on top but I'm not. 2A is definitely going to be fun to watch across the board.

Who's your 5th team?

BigEdMo    33

Who's your 5th team?

I will jump in. Mckenzie will be 5th. IMO it will be union city, Adamsville, Trenton, TCA. 1-4.