Chattanooga Christian allowed to play down in classification

DCBoysfan

35 minutes ago, ScenicSoccer said:

Just remember while we are all passionate about soccer; board decisions, classifications, and high school sports here in TN revolve around the other football and the almighty dollar.  While we wish girls soccer drew 2,000 fans paying $3 to park, $7 for admission, and $30 in concessions for Honey Boo Boo and her momma.  Any reclassification was requested and granted for throwball and not soccer.  On second thought, I'm glad momma and Boo Boo support the other football, but a decent crowd would ne nice.

I do understand that and I agree but.............the TSSAA sets the rules, guidelines....etc.  Why have guidelines, enrollment cutoffs if they are not going to hold to them. Oh but wait.....it's out of the hands of the TSSAA because the board of control took care of them on this one.  CCS states that no one would play them in the Chattanooga area and they will have to travel more....well, cry me a river you big babies. That is the exact same thing that Knoxville Catholic  stated and they chose to stay in D1 because of it so instead of CCS whining and moaning, stay in D1.  Your enrollment is over the cutoff, put your big boy pants on and just play.  But no....we're special...we are CCS.   There's nothing no one can say to justify why they should be able to play down in classification.  To my knowledge, this is the first time in TSSAA history that this has been allowed. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/25/2017 at 11:53 AM, BigG said:

Our coaching staff was actually talking about the CCS and ND rivalry.  It is ALWAYS a battle.

I'll be interested in how things pan out there in the east region.  Webb, Grace, CAK added to that mix makes things tricky.

can probably thro the Spartans out of it......only FB played up there on the Pilot campus......It will b between ND and CCS.......would even say it was CAK over here if Booger could get a better fill on what happened with them last season.....just seemed like they way up and down which is bad outta character for them.......dont no if that had anything to do with their so called statement to deifancise Sports

Booger just sayin:D

On 8/28/2017 at 9:54 PM, Ram Fan said:

I do understand that and I agree but......

....... CCS states that no one would play them in the Chattanooga area and they will have to travel more....well, cry me a river you big babies. That is the exact same thing that Knoxville Catholic  stated and they chose to stay in D1 because of it so instead of CCS whining and moaning, stay in D1.  Your enrollment is over the cutoff, put your big boy pants on and just play.  But no....we're special...we are CCS.  

........  To my knowledge, this is the first time in TSSAA history that this has been allowed. 

there ant nobody in Chattanooga scared of no Sword of Hoshua Full Independent Pentacostal Assembly just of Charger Drive on the Frontage Road.......in any sport

.......well, maybe shuttlecockin 

Booger just sayin badmington-3.gif