• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

putnamcountyfan

3A Region 4 2017

23 posts in this topic

On very very limited knowledge..... 1. Smith 2. A Sequatchie 2. B Upperman 4. Grundy 5. York 6. Cannon

Because of some players lost and coaching changes, I'm going with. 1. Upperman, 2. Smith 3. Sequatchie 4. York 5 Cannon. 

Heard the other day that Cannon would not even be close to where they were last year. How can that even be possible got to feel for the kids. Same guy as Head Coach correct?

Heard the other day that Cannon would not even be close to where they were last year. How can that even be possible got to feel for the kids. Same guy as Head Coach correct?

Hard to believe that they will get worse. Seems like they just cannot build a program there. The kids that do play have heart, they just cannot get kids to join the team. I know they have some big boys and some athletes in the halls. 

Hey PCF it is hard to believe. I hope that this not true. On last years team they had I was told only Five juniors. Wow.

The folks that live there tell me that is never going to happen.The county will never close any of the 6 K-8 schools no matter the cost of keeping them all open. A middle school would help in so many ways. Maybe they just want the other programs other than basketball to just go away.

Sequatchie didn't look bad in practice this morning. Working against good senior classes the past couple of years has been a benefit for these stepping into starting roles.