3A Region 4 2017

17 hours ago, Jackets86 said:

Just logged back on since playoffs. Hate to hear cannon is down this year after last year. Grundy hit the weights hard this off season having a mostly junior class this year I'd say that they are going to be a lot better then last year. Could be wrong but coulda swore heard we were gonna have 40 players or so. Most of them are players from last year. 

1.upperman

2. Sequachie 

3. Grundy

4. Smith

5. York

6. Cannon

super excited bout ball this year. Can't wait for it to get here

1. Upperman

2. smith

3. Sequatchie

3. Grundy

4. York

5. Cannon

Just my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Cookeville for the 7 v 7 and Cookeville looked strong with a lot of players back.  UHS looked pretty good too behind the QB that played last year. Dekalb was not looking very strong but may have been just the time i was watching. Also I don't know what teams have players missing which can be a big difference. There was a lot of teams there. Got me excited for the football season. 

With Grundy dropping the Warriors  and pirates they will have no gate money scheduling  three teams that are weak one with 0 wins last year except  for a forfeit they  would not have a win. 2 teams won 4 games expense of long distance travel just so they might get a win you are what you play there won't  be enough people in the stands to pay for the  Refs. Not even close to the schedule  the Bryant boys had

On 6/25/2017 at 9:15 PM, Jackets86 said:

Just logged back on since playoffs. Hate to hear cannon is down this year after last year. Grundy hit the weights hard this off season having a mostly junior class this year I'd say that they are going to be a lot better then last year. Could be wrong but coulda swore heard we were gonna have 40 players or so. Most of them are players from last year. 

1.upperman

2. Sequachie 

3. Grundy

4. Smith

5. York

6. Cannon

super excited bout ball this year. Can't wait for it to get here

lol@grundy 3rd

2 hours ago, YAIDAD said:

Just heard YAI will be at Cookeville next week for a scrimmage.  Not sure of a time I'll post it when I find out.  At least we aren't scrimmaging single A teams like the past couple years. Here's hoping for a good year.  GO DRAGONS!!!!

Guessing your HC and an assistant going there had something to do with that scrimmage.. Let us know when if you can. Thanks