3A Region 4 2017

On 7/17/2017 at 10:06 PM, YAIDAD said:

Have you heard of the preseason scrimmages I'd like to get to at least one.  I've not heard anything yet 

Grundy cancelled their scrimmage for today due to weather but will scrimmage Moore county next week I think. As for Grundy dropping Marion county teams that's completely false. Marion county and south Pitt both dropped Grundy. Get off the Bryant horse it's been 3 years already since they were in control. You can say what you want about us playing ezell Hickman and cascade but it's ball games.. just hope that they don't pull a Bryant coaching problem by losing to the teams they should blow out and getting blown out by teams they shoulda or coulda beat. 

Edited by Jackets86
  • Upvote 1

On 7/28/2017 at 9:14 PM, Jackets86 said:

Grundy cancelled their scrimmage for today due to weather but will scrimmage Moore county next week I think. As for Grundy dropping Marion county teams that's completely false. Marion county and south Pitt both dropped Grundy. Get off the Bryant horse it's been 3 years already since they were in control. You can say what you want about us playing ezell Hickman and cascade but it's ball games.. just hope that they don't pull a Bryant coaching problem by losing to the teams they should blow out and getting blown out by teams they shoulda or coulda beat. 

On 7/28/2017 at 9:14 PM, Jackets86 said:

On 6/25/2017 at 9:15 PM, Jackets86 said:

Just logged back on since playoffs. Hate to hear cannon is down this year after last year. Grundy hit the weights hard this off season having a mostly junior class this year I'd say that they are going to be a lot better then last year. Could be wrong but coulda swore heard we were gonna have 40 players or so. Most of them are players from last year. 

1.upperman

2. Sequachie 

3. Grundy

4. Smith

5. York

6. Cannon

super excited bout ball this year. Can't wait for it to get here

Yeah with  that  tough schedule probably won't  get a ticket one team had one win because of a  forfeit 

Sequatchie did a lot better on Saturday night vs Whitwell, after being held to very little and rarely stopping Soddy Daisy on Thursday. 11 on 11 time was limited but during varsity they drove inside the 10 by play 10 before the drive ended and scored near the end of the scrimmage . Allowed a JV score but none in varsity. They're still adjusting to graduations, injuries, and some deciding not to play (either deciding this year or past years) but they're showing some improvement.